Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looking for laces from volcanos to toss in my burgandys :nerd:
not gonna look good. if you were thinking of the maroon/burgandy ropes from the volcano's its several shades too dark for the burgandy's. i thought about it and tried it lol.

Thanks man! Yeah, I was pretty much just curious how similarly they'd look. Do you have pics by chance? Even just the laces next to the shoe would be cool.

Wore mine like that the other day. White looks great IMO. I think the navy will look pretty good too. I'm just lazy to dig em back out, unlaced, then relace.

Wore mine like that the other day. White looks great IMO. I think the navy will look pretty good too. I'm just lazy to dig em back out, unlaced, then relace.

This is bad lieutenant bad lieutenant 's pic

Thanks man! Yeah, I was pretty much just curious how similarly they'd look. Do you have pics by chance? Even just the laces next to the shoe would be cool.
Just got home and was checking it out for a quick snap. It actually looks pretty damn close under florescent/indoor lights. When I tried it before it was with natural light and the shade was definitely a bit off or I was being over critical. Here they look spot on, the last two shots with flash-on the iPhone you can see the darker shade, but nobody's going to be able to tell unless they inspect up close. Excuse the non glam ghetto snaps lol.

Last edited:
Nice! Can't even imagine picking up salmon toes at these prices....
Extremely expensive

Went to FL Chicago to check out the GLIIIs and their selection was terrible. :smh:

**** I hate living here
Just let me know what you're interested in. Lots of selection in my neck of woods
not bad. i prefer the predominantly black ropes i use tho, cuz it stays more with the stealthy look the flat black provides.

i liked the straight black ropes that were recently posted too.

i would use those 3M ropes for another colorway tho. i just wish we could buy any color, thick ropes we want, from somewhere...

i'm not convinced starks makes them... if they do tho, they need to start selling them, they would make a killing off of them. more than all those ugly gucci laces they used to sell...

Nice swap thought. Not too much 3M,Just a good amount

Just got home and was checking it out for a quick snap. It actually looks pretty damn close under florescent/indoor lights. When I tried it before it was with natural light and the shade was definitely a bit off or I was being over critical. Here they look spot on, the last two shots with flash-on the iPhone you can see the darker shade, but nobody's going to be able to tell unless they inspect up close. Excuse the non glam ghetto snaps lol.

Repped! I think I like the ropes better but still on the fence. Thank you!!

I'd have to say blk/tans are the no. 1 for me. I picked up resale on many rfs which hurt me big time. But as for actual releases I'm so feeling blk/tans

extra butters cottonmouth sagas and copperheads gl3s will release in europe at selected stores on the 21st of december!!!

in case you're from europe or missed out on the us-release! 

not gonna look good. if you were thinking of the maroon/burgandy ropes from the volcano's its several shades too dark for the burgandy's. i thought about it and tried it lol.
I wanted to do this the other away around...do the burgundy flats work on the volcanoes ?

Last edited:
For a first pair of Gel Lyte 3 which cw should I choose?

I liked the St Alfred, Brick n' Mortar pack, THree Lies and Caviar but can't find these in 8,5us and without a rape price so...
grin.gif

I wanted to do this the other away around...do the burgundy flats work on the volcanoes ?
I think they would work. Shades a bit off but it goes with the overall color tonal scheme.

Another look at the ropes on burgandy/maroons, in natural light. Guess I was originally tripping, they look fine now to me, lol.

For a first pair of Gel Lyte 3 which cw should I choose?

I liked the St Alfred, Brick n' Mortar pack, THree Lies and Caviar but can't find these in 8,5us and without a rape price so...
grin.gif
So... you're looking for a GR? or searching for an exclusive? Not quite sure about the question.

Back
Top Bottom