Asics Love?!? Where is it?

much more details customised than i thought so...just noticed the whole sole is dyed black...too much work smh...

I bought a cpl packs from Famous Footwear. Theyre no shows and thin. Not womens either they come in mens sizes. I got them buy one get one half off for a pack of 6. so it came to like $12
ill check it out. but sometimes when i buy "no show" from bigger retailers like footaction, they still show
H&M got some no show thin socks too. And they come in white and black. Cheap too and theyve held up pretty good so far.
yeah i work at h&m and have those, didnt last too long for me, guess ment for boat shoes more
Also make sure to check out Journeys. They carry black and white no-shows, along with some random highlighter colors as well.
bought those, have no sticky stuff inside for no slippage, so they are terrible and slip off easily

Converse makes no shows that fit sz 8-13. They come sets of 3 pairs for $6 or 6 pairs for $12. You can find em at marshalls (maybe ross) and definitely at a converse store. They stay on really well, as long as your shoe isn't laced too loosely to the point where your heel moves too much. Lace up your .5 up's pretty tight to wear em. Your TTS-es should be fine.

I have white laces in not gonna use. I prefer the OG laces.

U can hve it for free. Hmu w your info.

Happy hokidays

Last edited:
ill check it out. but sometimes when i buy "no show" from bigger retailers like footaction, they still show

yeah i work at h&m and have those, didnt last too long for me, guess ment for boat shoes more

bought those, have no sticky stuff inside for no slippage, so they are terrible and slip off easily

Stance super invisible socks

Picked up a pair of elfs as my first asics and couldn't be happier was very satisfied when I got them and they felt incredible on foot

I've yet to break mine out. I think the purple laces look best, with the multi-colored ones a close second. Not feeling the white ones.

Yea, I guess you're right..I'm really feeling these shoes, the color combination is just too awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom