Asics Love?!? Where is it?

everything good has been wiped cleaned 5 minutes after 12am.i was able to get a pair of gel lyte v's for 55 bucks though. :smokin

Happy thanksgiving

Latest Pick-Up's … glad I decided to go back and pick up the HAL's after passing originally. They are an extremely nice GT-II
After seeing your picture of the Bricks I decided to check Ebay and was able to win an auction in my size for $170! Didn't realize they were selling for under $200 or I would have bought a pair earlier!

Damn....missed out on the packers deals.

On another note....just got these in the other day and I love them.

havent had my funds up so ive been passing on the santas... need a sz 6 for my girl looks like im gonna have to resort to resell

social status has been failing me, ordered twice and a day later receive an email saying out of stock, even after getting confirmation.

Been MIA, haven't posted in a minute. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. 

Is the Bait x GL3 pack expected for 2014? 

&

Can anyone direct me to a site that still has GL3 UCs in stock?

Just happened to be near mita sneakers today. Its like a kiosk in a small mall. They also have an outdoor stand on one of the main shopping streets. Shoe uppers are very plush. Bit scared to wear without some of that magic spray. First time with x-caliber. Seem tts vs my gl3 size.

Just happened to be near mita sneakers today. Its like a kiosk in a small mall. They also have an outdoor stand on one of the main shopping streets. Shoe uppers are very plush. Bit scared to wear without some of that magic spray. First time with x-caliber. Seem tts vs my gl3 size.
that first pic makes them look like salmon toes and makes me want them but the inner yellow ruins it haha

I know this isn't the Kith thread, but seems like there has been some interest in ropes for GRs. This is the first time I've seen similar ones offered for sale - http://**************.bigcartel.com/

Came out in japan nov 30th. Nothing special on the box or shoe referencing mita sneakers. So, probably have a gr at some point. They were 14700 yen. Lighting was off for the first pic. Second pic true to life. Much more orange than salmon/pink. Thanks to the person that posted the ad photo. I just happened to have a look and then go over to mita

Back
Top Bottom