Asics Love?!? Where is it?

all this talk about the sandlayers made me wanna search for a pair.

can't find any 
eek.gif

GT Cool Express fit the same as Sagas. They have a wide toe box so going .5 down from your GL3 and GLV should work

Hopefully this prevents sizing questions from cluttering the thread the next few days for those interested in those SNS

Those SNS are dope mane! Any idea how do GT cool express fit?

Last edited:
GT Cool Express fit the same as Sagas. They have a wide toe box so going .5 down from your GL3 and GLV should work

Hopefully this prevents sizing questions from cluttering the thread the next few days for those interested in those SNS
lmao seriously right below your post...

Sandlayers for me...still need em
mean.gif
I like clots too though
I'm honestly not too hopeful for either. Clots didnt release in the US and sandlayers were really limited. Being size 11 doesn't help either. gonna have to play the long waiting game for either

I'm honestly not too hopeful for either. Clots didnt release in the US and sandlayers were really limited. Being size 11 doesn't help either. gonna have to play the long waiting game for either

I don't think Sandlayers were limited, they were all over the US

they're way more limited than the lights and shadows mt collab at least. I always see a bunch of those go up. Rarely do i see sand layers. I don't think they made [many] half sizes in them either. I haven't seen them in halves 

they're way more limited than the lights and shadows mt collab at least. I always see a bunch of those go up. Rarely do i see sand layers. I don't think they made [many] half sizes in them either. I haven't seen them in halves 

I don't think so, I just think there is more demand for the sandlayers so people might actually want to hold on to them/raises the resell price

Yikes that sucks... Heard good and bad from people who purchased at Oneness. Hope your able to return, since they sent you wrong pair.

^The online release on Saturday was a possibility if you were fast & a quick thinker. And I'd assume he scored a pre released pair as well

^The online release on Saturday was a possibility if you were fast & a quick thinker. And I'd assume he scored a pre released pair as well

I was on mobile and occupied - other wise I would have seen the dam question and hit lol

I was like wtf - tried PayPal 4 times lmao

Back
Top Bottom