Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quote:

Well, here are the Karaoke's I received from Oneness....sigh. Has anyone dealt with returns to Oneness before? Their reviews and return policy on their site frighten me..
damn..

i almost copped them
mean.gif

hope you got your karaoke back

I'd be so worried about my shoes living dusty from being out
Box life is the only way imo

damn..

i almost copped them
mean.gif

hope you got your karaoke back
Thanks, just trying to get through with customer service to get a return label atm.... It's as if an associate asked, "hey which ones are these?" and the supervisor said "the grey and pink pair" and he grabs these and ships them off.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone in here have experience customizing asics? 

Wondering if I can paint a black mesh tongue a lighter color.

Last edited:

Quote:

Well, here are the Karaoke's I received from Oneness....sigh. Has anyone dealt with returns to Oneness before? Their reviews and return policy on their site frighten me..
wow...  they sent you super purples instead.  Hope you get your karaoke though.  You prob paid with cc so you nothing to worry about.  If they sent you the wrong shoe and they won't fix it, charge it back with your cc company.

So the glv was woodland camo and the gl3 is duck camo they're saying. Is there a difference? I wouldn't mind seeing them next to each other 

So the glv was woodland camo and the gl3 is duck camo they're saying. Is there a difference? I wouldn't mind seeing them next to each other 
I don't own either pair but from what I can see... the GLV has that typical army camo with smaller circular prints where as duck camo is like bigger circular objects with like black spots insides of the circular objects
laugh.gif

Damn, are you kidding me....I was there just there in April, assumed there were no sneaker stores
mean.gif
I would have loved to see this
specialized is down the street from the colosseum too. didn't get a chance to stop by though. 

but how awesome is rome?

Last edited:
specialized is down the street from the colosseum too. didn't get a chance to stop by though. 

but how awesome is rome?

Man, I hate crowds. The Sistine chapel was basically the embodiment of my worst nightmare (dangerously overcrowded)

But I forgot just how much there was to see in that city, definitely a spot everyone should try to checkout sometime in their lives but I'm not rushing to go back :lol:

I've heard winter months were much better crowd wise.

Back
Top Bottom