Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It says Flashback or Flashpack in Japanese. Hard to see the detail. Either way, it would've been better without it.

Last edited:
^haha seeing a ton of folks on FB selling their Asics to fund for SGs

Which has me considering now, 330 shipped for Hanon Solstice worn but good condition . Should I?

So I managed to buy a pair of SJs off SJS for the very first time last week in an 8.5 because I couldn't get my own size 9.5. And I have put them up for a possible size swap and I have received 2 trade offers. First is the perfect size swap for my size and second is a pair of hanon solstice with special box and maglite but slightly worn which I have been hunting for ages. Do you guys think it is a fair trade of SJ and hanon or I should just get SJ in my size and continue to hunt for hanon with cash (seeing their price has dropeed quite a bit lately). Cheers guys 
I'd do the trade...  I think SJ's might drop a bit in value when the ww release happens.  Solstice still goes for quite a bit and the maglite is rare.

^haha seeing a ton of folks on FB selling their Asics to fund for SGs

Which has me considering now, 330 shipped for Hanon Solstice worn but good condition . Should I?
that's a decent price considering that they're including shipping

should I size down due to the leather liner? And I've been looking for sand layers for a while in an 11 for a decent price. Don't seem to be many of them around. I havent seen many clots in an 11 either tho. I do like the III more than the V tho so thats good

should I size down due to the leather liner? And I've been looking for sand layers for a while in an 11 for a decent price. Don't seem to be many of them around. I havent seen many clots in an 11 either tho. I do like the III more than the V tho so thats good
Do you normally go tts on GL3 or .5 up?

clots or sand layers?

clots > sandlayers

I'm 8.5 in GLVs and size down half for all leather-lined GL3s.

Also, i found sandlayers to fit a little big, and sized down half on those as well.

I have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit btw.

Do you normally go tts on GL3 or .5 up?
I go tts in gl3 and glv
I do have the Hal silver screens which are leather lined in my true size and those fit me well too. I just don't know how thick they are compared to others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom