Asics Love?!? Where is it?

None of my Asics retros have long laces and I have to tie them a special way to get enough length for a double knot. I wish they come longer.
I find some of them come with longer laces...  usually RF ones with rope laces seem to be longer than the flats.

For those of you still looking..when the load stock online

Last edited:

I find some of them come with longer laces...  usually RF ones with rope laces seem to be longer than the flats.
Here's a quick and dirty pic of my workhorse modern Asics. They come with decent lace lengths compare to my retros, and also fit larger as well in the same US sizes (for example my size US12 / 29.5cm for retros are only rated as EU 45.5, but for moderns are EU 46.5) so I just wear the corresponding thickness in socks to fit.

Last edited:
Got my order in from brooklynclothing... my final verdict is that the navy w/ off white waxed laces makes it the best pair of the set. Works perfectly with the speckled midsole, pictures really dont do it justice. Very happy with my pair...                    

Got my order in from brooklynclothing... my final verdict is that the navy w/ off white waxed laces makes it the best pair of the set. Works perfectly with the speckled midsole, pictures really dont do it justice. Very happy with my pair...                    
is your final verdict based on the only pair you got out of the 3? I got the navy. I think they are meh.. 

Back
Top Bottom