Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any release date known outside of the Kith stores? Preferably in Europe. 
tongue.gif

If any.

need some help with a LC. Seemed ok till i saw the back heel with asics logo. right one seems way off.

need some help with a LC. Seemed ok till i saw the back heel with asics logo. right one seems way off.
looks fine to me.  There were people that had deeper embossed Asics branding on the heel and there were ones that were more shallow.  I think it's just a flaw in the manufacturing process.

Got my Patta Gel Respector today and they are a great shoe!

Potential to be a future classic provided the respector becomes a popular model. The materials are really good and the colour are really vibrant. Easily the best Respector so far!

I'd give this pair a 8.5/10! Really good effort by Patta!

Did you get tracking number? All I got was an email saying my order has shipped and been completed

Did you get tracking number? All I got was an email saying my order has shipped and been completed
yeah, I got a tracking number with my shipping confirmation email, my order was shipped on Monday and they used UPS (i'm in the UK)

looks fine to me.  There were people that had deeper embossed Asics branding on the heel and there were ones that were more shallow.  I think it's just a flaw in the manufacturing process.

A little better pic.

Was a little worried it may be fake. Just sucks it's a little messed up. The dot on the i looks weak. Now debating to size down half size or get my Tts. Same price.

Is there anyway to emboss the logo more? Like a leather burning kit?

A little better pic.

Was a little worried it may be fake. Just sucks it's a little messed up. The dot on the i looks weak. Now debating to size down half size or get my Tts. Same price.

there isn't a way to make it deeper...  it's embossed with a plastic film.  Burning it would just melt it.

A little better pic.

If it's a size 9 send it my way because the dot bothers u that much.

A little better pic.

those are real. that one isn't horrible either, I've seen way worse (my own pair included) 

doesn't bother me. embers are one of my top GLVs

tip: if you have the flat laces from the 8-balls they match really well. 

Back
Top Bottom