Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was inquiring about this earlier. The only place I saw releasing was Titolo and it says in store first [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Yeah I'm assuming there will only be a few shops that release them online if any. Hopefully I'm wrong though. Need lavi pair still.

Last edited:
Whats up folks... if someone can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I am looking for the HAL Silverscreen "Laces", I need that mint colored lace. Trying to achieve a certain look with another pair of kicks and got the info that its the HAL laces from the Silverscreen GL3.

I dont swap laces to often so if you have a extra pair or can point me to a online laces store with that color, I would appreciate it.

Got my Grey RC Asics Hoodie from SNS today. It's really elongated, they weren't kidding. Quality is on point as always for RC, but I will have to get used to the fit.

For reference, I'm 6'2", 180lbs, and I bought a large. The length goes all the way down to my crotch.

RC usually doesn't make long hoodies like that no?

Guys. What are some of the sneakers site that provide fast international delivery and not at a very exp cost? I only know of one - end, which their intl courier cost is still within my acceptable range and fast! (2-3days)

Guys. What are some of the sneakers site that provide fast international delivery and not at a very exp cost? I only know of one - end, which their intl courier cost is still within my acceptable range and fast! (2-3days)
End and SNS are faster than most US shops.

Pattas will be copped but locally. 218 shipped ain't working. And what happened to everyone not liking Respectors?
Just wanted to flash back to Jan 14th when I said this would happen...btw my 1st attempt at making a meme
laugh.gif

its a game time decision for me...but bc its patta, the respector will prob "grow on" most by then

Back
Top Bottom