Asics Love?!? Where is it?

RC fitted

Damnnnn Daniel!

Anyone seen anymore RC GL3s in the Navy in a size 10 anywhere still?  If so, PM me please.

TIA

Last edited:
To me matching socks to GL5s would be Asics Quick Lyte single tab socks. Very thin as we all know retro Asics fit tight.

Last edited:
Ordered patta and only got PP email no confirmation from patta.... Wonder if I'm getting cancelation email tomorrow... Anyone ordered?
Just got my order confirmation for one of two pairs I got paypal email for. cancelled one was refunded after i called them.

Got my Grey RC Asics Hoodie from SNS today. It's really elongated, they weren't kidding. Quality is on point as always for RC, but I will have to get used to the fit.

For reference, I'm 6'2", 180lbs, and I bought a large. The length goes all the way down to my crotch.

Got my Grey RC Asics Hoodie from SNS today. It's really elongated, they weren't kidding. Quality is on point as always for RC, but I will have to get used to the fit.

For reference, I'm 6'2", 180lbs, and I bought a large. The length goes all the way down to my crotch.
Guess going down full size would be better.

I shrunk my bomber yday. Fits almost perfect now, still a tiny bit long. 

the hoodie is still too long, not my style. will prob give to my brother who is 3" taller, even then may still look weird. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom