Asics Love?!? Where is it?

dont like this feller, no sir

that gt cool or whatever was totally and utterly ruined by putting his name on the heels

When I see people wearing Homages I literally laugh out loud
They're awful. They should have "For Collectible Use Only - Not for Wear" stamped on them.
As lame as it sounds, and even though Id never wear them, I'd still want them in my size if I had them as a collectors item. The whole mismatch shoe and "what the" type series never really had much appeal to me.

Yea I was definitely holding on to hope that two pairs would be released so that it would be matching pairs when I first heard about them.
Personally, eventhough I'm not into mismatching stuff I still don't think it's that serious when people rock a pair. I can think of more aesthetically off putting things when it comes to what a person wears. IMO I think the only way these look bad is if someone tries too hard with their fit, because I can't see a outfit you could put together where you would be "oh damn Homages would go perfect with this outfit!" lol. But I think since they are wild you could rock these with a chill fit, not taking yourself too seriously.

Last edited:
Just received the Navy RC in an 8.5 and they're .5 too big. If someone needs the retail hookup. Let me know!

^Nice work. the big fat ropes weret definitely a no go lol. I'm glad they threw in the Navy flats instead of blue flats, perfect.

Homage would be a perfect match to go with a Volkswagen Golf Harlequin... well almost.

Holy crap, I'd never seen that before and had to google it to see what you were talking about. Dear sweet jesus... looks like something somebody built by hand from scrapyard parts.

I caved and ordered the ridiculously expensive matching hoodie. Glad I did, it's like a deconstructed RC shoe, the small nuances are dope and quality is crazy nice. I'll post a fit pic later.

Ordered patta and only got PP email no confirmation from patta.... Wonder if I'm getting cancelation email tomorrow... Anyone ordered?

Back
Top Bottom