Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pattas will be copped but locally. 218 shipped ain't working. And what happened to everyone not liking Respectors?

Pattas will be copped but locally. 218 shipped ain't working. And what happened to everyone not liking Respectors?
They will have to get used to the gel respector models. Think more collabs are going to happen with this model.

Anyone heard anything on the Asics x Clot Sand/Lavender releasing in more boutiques this weekend? There was an article on SneakerScholar but I haven't seen anywhere else corroborate this.

Hope everyone keeps that opinion. I dig 'em. Especially certain colorways.

(Samples from Don_Shoela on IG)

It's not bad from the lateral side when you give the laces just enough slack so the tongue can create that dagger shape, just that medial toe looks weird. 

Got the grey and black RCs from pys.
Grey is fantastic! Reminds me of the NB577FW from the flying the flag pack. Very happy with them.
Black is real clean too.
Navy is still my fav though

Hope everyone keeps that opinion. I dig 'em. Especially certain colorways.

(Samples from Don_Shoela on IG)
Those two look good. Also like the Crystal Blues and the green CNCPTS are growing on me; however, most of the CWs have been buns to this point IMO. I have made close a 180 on the Patta's though. Thought they were trash initially, but now I want.

Last edited:
I was happy to see the Respector return as soon as the Aster Purple pair was announced.

If RF ever puts his hands on a Respector they will all of the sudden grow on everyone.

Ronnies gel sight was so forgettable that I had to search IG to remember what it looked like.
Came across this in doing so.
Asics should just let MT do a GL3.

I was happy to see the Respector return as soon as the Aster Purple pair was announced.

If RF ever puts his hands on a Respector they will all of the sudden grow on everyone.
i love the respector, esp. the new tonal pack with the indian inks and those tans joints.  hopefully they will stay not hyped but like you mentioned all it takes is one certain person to do a collab with them and they will be next big thing.

Hey I'm sure there's an image or two floating in this thread, but are there any original Gel Lyte III's or V's around today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom