Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Word? I thought 5th or 21st???
5th is the potential Japan-wide release.

Supposedly Osaka store did carry bigger sizes. Annoying because I could have helped some big footers out. They initially told me only up to 10.5/11

Called today and they had a 12 that my buddy needed but wouldn't hold it. Called em again and it's gone :frown:

I aint that happy about St A's shipping price too, but Kith charges you just as much, or used to in my memory anyways.

These are going to be dope in person... some of yall just don't like the shoe itself don't blame it on the shipping fee.

END/SNS is huge... St A is a small shop in Chi... So they do everything manually. Don't ruin the fun for those who really dig the shoes.

Last edited:
No hate. The shoes are great. It's just that the shipping pushes the price to another level. Call me cheap, but that $20 is a big roadblock.

I aint that happy about St A's shipping price too, but Kith charges you just as much, or used to in my memory anyways.

These are going to be dope in person... some of yall just don't like the shoe itself don't blame it on the shipping fee.

END/SNS is huge... St A is a small shop in Chi... So they do everything manually. Don't ruin the fun for those who really dig the shoes.

No one is ruining the fun for others, if you like the shoes buy it. $20 ground shipping is ridiculous for a 2 lb shoes.

^The Titolo release went something like that if I can recall. Think it was due to a shipping delay to the U.S. boutiques if I'm not mistaken.

Not trying to be Buzz Killington.
I know they are a small shop but i dont even have a business and i can ship stuff farther than that for half the cost. I always thought business got a discounted rate. I bought a pair of sauconys in april from St A and shipping was $16 which was already high. Idk what could justify an increase to $20+. Enjoy the kicks though.

Last edited:
Grabbed my pair instore yesterday and wow ... These will be getting heavy wear for the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom