Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've gone up in some of the Gel Lyte III's but these I went TTS the fit was perfect for me. Everyone is different though

I've gone up in some of the Gel Lyte III's but these I went TTS the fit was perfect for me. Everyone is different though

Yea can't tell you how many times this discussion has come up. Every shoe is different and everyone's foot is different

Normally wear a 10 in GL3...lookin to get foot patrols but only can cop in a 10.5. Anyone able to touch on the sizing in the FPs? Think I could go up a half and be alright?

Grabbed my pair instore yesterday and wow ... These will be getting heavy wear for the next few months.
Did you .5 size up or stay TTS?
Normally wear a 10 in GL3...lookin to get foot patrols but only can cop in a 10.5. Anyone able to touch on the sizing in the FPs? Think I could go up a half and be alright?
I have a 10 and that's what I normally get in GL3s. Since FPs are leathered lined, you typically go .5 down to TTS. But if  you have a wide foot, you could probably stay with a 10. I have a normal width foot, so I'm still looking to .5 down to a TTS 9.5.  So, to my point, I highly suggest you not go to a 10.5, and may possibly be going a full size big on you.

Last edited:
Picked up the St. Alfred's today, no more 10.5 in shop but 11 fits me real well on account of the goretex. Very nice quality, now to just choose lace color.

Last edited:
I'm in the same exact boat as you and I went with a size 10 in the goretex Bodegas.. they fit me perfect @fahqu001

Last edited:
hanon update: promo video is up. and other stores have now announced the release date 28th
great week, my friends!

Back
Top Bottom