Asics Love?!? Where is it?

11.5 :nthat:

How many fence riders copping the St. Alfs? And are y'all .5 sizing up? Kinda nervous going with a 10.5, since none of Asics are that size.

BTW, anyone have these in hand to confirm going up .5 size is the way to go?

I've always sized Gl III/V in 11.5. with that said, all the gore tex models exclude size 12. i keep it tts and just wear them, a lot... the gore tex liner is pretty stiff at first but can wear in.

anytime I have to sz up on a shoe it's a pass cause I ain't about that life...a sz 11 looks too bulky on me and the 190 price tag ain't helping either.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

How many fence riders copping the St. Alfs? And are y'all .5 sizing up? Kinda nervous going with a 10.5, since none of Asics are that size.

BTW, anyone have these in hand to confirm going up .5 size is the way to go?
I've always sized Gl III/V in 11.5. with that said, all the gore tex models exclude size 12. i keep it tts and just wear them, a lot... the gore tex liner is pretty stiff at first but can wear in.
Hmmmm. The reason I'm cautious is because I'm like a 9.75. I can wear either a 9.5/10. Certain GLVs I'm like a "tweener", But GLVs like Sages, the 9.5 was just too damn tight for my liking so I had to get a 10. Whereas with the others, I can go back and forth with either a 9.5/10. Typically I just default to a 10 because I'd rather have a little extra room, than too little. Which is why I'm in a this dilemma. Since they're sitting, I'll probably just wait for feedback when people, especially people who wear a similar size, get them and try them on.

Last edited:

prices getting a little too high for me on recent asics releases. What happen to $140 collabs??????
Yup yup.. When prices were right  and releases were better. Also before I was wise enough to sz up on gl3
tired.gif
.. Also shout out to @joelom for making life so much easier

Last edited:

I really like these too. Great execution and inspiration. Lost in Translation is a great movie. 

Any confirmed release date yet?
i guess beginning of the December. they dropped on some japanese site. not sure what that was about. odd.

Shipping made me pass on the St. As and looks like they're sitting too.

Here's hoping these get discounted some time in the future.

Back
Top Bottom