Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So if we wait till the 27th we get the $120 price? To buy it now on the site it is showing $160.

Must have been a mistake, the tweet now says $160.
The other pair is $120. If the legend pair wasnt bruce lee affiliated they'd have been an easy pass at $160. The bluebird CO 85 was $120 and Cervidae was $140. I know i got shafted but Bruce Lee is the man, he beat up chuck norris for gods sake. Can't wait too see em, fingers crossed for a flawless pair.

Yeah if your a member on baits website you usually get an email with a link to early access to buy their collabs a couple days before release.

Woke up late, have no time to go down to St. Alfred. Atmos GLV look good IMO, sucker for all black GLVs.

Must have been a mistake, the tweet now says $160.
The other pair is $120. If the legend pair wasnt bruce lee affiliated they'd have been an easy pass at $160. The bluebird CO 85 was $120 and Cervidae was $140. I know i got shafted but Bruce Lee is the man, he beat up chuck norris for gods sake. Can't wait too see em, fingers crossed for a flawless pair.

Hopefully, you get a flawless pair. Just pulled the trigger on the Bruce Lee Legends.

You need to oil down your Nippons ... :rofl:

Yes, I know and have heard of oiling them down. I just don't think you as a customer should have to do something to alter the shoe to make it look how Bait passed the shoe off as. Yes there are filters that shops use on their pictures but the Nippon Blues were something completely different.

The rolling laughing face wasn't laughing at you, I was being sarcastic

Some medics for today

How many fence riders copping the St. Alfs? And are y'all .5 sizing up? Kinda nervous going with a 10.5, since none of Asics are that size.

BTW, anyone have these in hand to confirm going up .5 size is the way to go?

Last edited:
picked up the saint alfreds, now i gotta shoe other than chi 1's j's for when i perfom in Chiraq aka Gangsta City 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom