Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just bagged a pair or Asics GLV Sand Layers from my man in Japan, look him up he's a solid guy and marks down.  That's another one off the list.

https://instagram.com/landmark_jp/
These are going to be dope in person... some of yall just don't like the shoe itself don't blame it on the shipping fee.

END/SNS is huge... St A is a small shop in Chi... So they do everything manually. Don't ruin the fun for those who really dig the shoes.[/quote]
I aint that happy about St A's shipping price too, but Kith charges you just as much, or used to in my memory anyways

These are going to be dope in person... some of yall just don't like the shoe itself don't blame it on the shipping fee.

END/SNS is huge... St A is a small shop in Chi... So they do everything manually. Don't ruin the fun for those who really dig the shoes.

240 + Fee is killer bro.

would love that atmos glv but who am i kidding getting it will be damn near impossible since they don't do online drops if im correct. Middle america stunting my shine

also anyone have any leads as to what shops carrying asics are doing anything for black friday? So far only SJS seems to be running some promotions. Perfect time of the year to go and add some GRs to the collection. 

Like the Da Vincis, but had to let my pair go in the end as couldn't get on with the possible creasing on the leather toe box, would much preferred them if they had a perforated suede toebox.

via FB

Like the Da Vincis, but had to let my pair go in the end as couldn't get on with the possible creasing on the leather toe box, would much preferred them if they had a perforated suede toebox.
I'm actually trying to wear them more and get them to age a bit.

This is like the 3rd time I've put them on since I got them.

I think they will look better with creasing/age on the leather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom