Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So i won the raffle lol.not sire of i should cop these or not. Is this version really comfy?

Or is it worth the 160? Have a hard time seeing these sell out

I'm in the right thread I love ASICS especially the GL 3 series [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The sky just happened to match tonight.
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Whatssup everybody, been a while, quick question
My brother will be in LA this saturday and will try to get the hanon on bait la,
From your experience, what time should my brother start queing? Im looking for a size 10.5 if that helps,

Thank you guys!

damb man those monkey times are too sick. i wish they're were a GL3, saga, gt2... i don't like GLV lol

Per Meth:

"The real time reply notifier was temporarily disabled to help us maintain a smooth experience for our fellow community members during a very high traffic period caused, in part, by the Adidas Yeezy release.

We expect to reactivate the feature again next week. The change will occur automatically and you won't need to adjust any settings.

Thank you for your patience!"

Someone posted this in Yeezy thread.

Last edited:
Whatssup everybody, been a while, quick question
My brother will be in LA this saturday and will try to get the hanon on bait la,
From your experience, what time should my brother start queing? Im looking for a size 10.5 if that helps,

Thank you guys!

Around 6-7 am also check undefeated

Last edited:
was able to grab the GL3 Explorations last night for 60 and grabbed the cool breezes last week for 70. Now to find Kimonos for a steal. 

Last edited:
thanks for the reply bro!, which one would you reccomend more for the release?
undefeated or bait?
cause its his first time camping for release like this in the US
i never been to bait LA but heard they are kinda shady, saving pairs for celebs....

undefeated seem to have more pairs, got my dirty buck from undefeated la brea and only 4 people showed up in the morning. undefeated doesn't announce the asics releases so you'll have to call them to see if they will be releasing them to the public, if not then it's likely went back door....

thanks for the reply bro!, which one would you reccomend more for the release?
undefeated or bait?
cause its his first time camping for release like this in the US
i never been to bait LA but heard they are kinda shady, saving pairs for celebs....

undefeated seem to have more pairs, got my dirty buck from undefeated la brea and only 4 people showed up in the morning. undefeated doesn't announce the asics releases so you'll have to call them to see if they will be releasing them to the public, if not then it's likely went back door....
I'm still looking for the damn DBs. Only thing I'm finding  these days in a 9.5 are the special box sets and they're too proud of those things. Ain't paying a few hundreds bucks for something that sits in my closet taking up extra space.

I'm still looking for the damn DBs. Only thing I'm finding  these days in a 9.5 are the special box sets and they're too proud of those things. Ain't paying a few hundreds bucks for something that sits in my closet taking up extra space.

Between that box, Cncpts boxes, Bottle Rockets box, RF x HS box.....I need another special box about as much as I need a hole in the head.

I've been looking for a pair myself and everyone seems to want ridiculous prices for them.  Can't seem to find a regular box version for a decent price.

Got in a pair of the goretex V's, these things fit tight even with .5 up from TTS. Hopefully, they stretch a little. 

Last edited:

Between that box, Cncpts boxes, Bottle Rockets box, RF x HS box.....I need another special box about as much as I need a hole in the head.
No kidding. We need requirements for box size. An industry standard  so to speak (j/k)!
roll.gif
Can't stand when I'm stacking boxes and they're all different shapes. Especially for us 9.5/10s. Some of the older Asics boxes 9.5 = let me cram your shoes in there so it's nearly a puzzle getting them back in; however, if you .5 up to a 10 = you get a lot more room and a "normal" sized box.

Got in a pair of the goretex V's, there things fit tight even with .5 up from TTS. Hopefully, they stretch a little.
I think most people .5 from TTS in their normal GLVs. I believe St. Alf's was saying going .5 up from your normal GLV sizing. I'm a tweener, so I've been holding back on the purchase till I got more data. Please eport back on your stretch findings, sir.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom