Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Being in Arkansas, he's obviously not your average reseller who actually camps, buys at retail, stocks, and flips.  Some have even said shipments come from NYC, so it appears to me at least that he's a front for shops who don't want the appearance of backdooring pairs.  The sneaker game is so lame now.
You bring an up interesting point. I always thought of the the reseller, whether it's him or someone else, approaching the shop owner to buy the pairs above retail and thus getting the pairs backdoored.  But you're saying to retailer approaches him for him to provide the reseller service and the store gets a cut from that?  Never thought of that being a possibility but you're right, I dont see why not...

Being in Arkansas, he's obviously not your average reseller who actually camps, buys at retail, stocks, and flips.  Some have even said shipments come from NYC, so it appears to me at least that he's a front for shops who don't want the appearance of backdooring pairs.  The sneaker game is so lame now.
interesting thought, you can tell most of the pics were taken in the same spot.... not that that tells us anything just an observation. if it were a bunch of different spots i would expect a bunch of different picture setups. 

You bring an up interesting point. I always thought of the the reseller, whether it's him or someone else, approaching the shop owner to buy the pairs above retail and thus getting the pairs backdoored.  But you're saying to retailer approaches him for him to provide the reseller service and the store gets a cut from that?  Never thought of that being a possibility but you're right, I dont see why not...
I would imagine there is some type of profit sharing arrangement.  Why else would a shop hold back so many pairs for one individual when they can easily sell them at MSRP?

Copping 1's was the easy task this weekend. I don't live near any shops with Afews......but I'll use the resell hype on the Chi 1's to cop these below retail with the wooden box!!!!

I would imagine there is some type of profit sharing arrangement.  Why else would a shop hold back so many pairs for one individual when they can easily sell them at MSRP?
This has to be whats happening because no way he can get 50 pairs of kois just by knowing the right people. Money is definitely involved. Both he and the shops profit and we all loose. 

Copping 1's was the easy task this weekend. I don't live near any shops with Afews......but I'll use the resell hype on the Chi 1's to cop these below retail with the wooden box!!!!
Are the wasabi laces white and green?

So dirty bucks are not so great in hand?

Still tempted to get them but a lot of people seem to think they aren't very good.

reseller stating he's got basically a FSR of the RF x Diamond Tiffany's and selling for $375, don't think he has in hand yet tho.

Last edited:

So dirty bucks are not so great in hand?

Still tempted to get them but a lot of people seem to think they aren't very good.
they're a great shoes and pretty cool in hand, but to me, not that wearable.

For sure the shop is making more than MSRP, there's no doubt about that.  I was saying that in my mind, I only saw the scenario where the reseller would approach the shop and offer the shop $50 (or any other agreed upon amount) over MSRP and then the shop would backdoor a FSR of $150 shoes for $200 a pop, which in turn the reseller would sell for $250 or whatever price he chooses.  What your comment made me think about was having the shop actually approach the reseller for his service instead of the other way around.  No matter the scenario, the shop is selling kicks over MSRP. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom