Asics Love?!? Where is it?

roll.gif

Interesting, there's a pair of Medics in an 11.5 on eBay. $340 shipped though. Wondering why HAL didn't sell 11.5's...

lol i like them a lot too, hope the haters stay away and finally let me get my hands on an anni pair.

lol, nah in all seriousness they're hideous. It almost makes me mad to look at them.  They've ruined the flow of the anniversary drops, all were decent.

lol i like them a lot too, hope the haters stay away and finally let me get my hands on an anni pair.
Better hope Kanye isn't seen with a pair 
laugh.gif

The appeal for me is the artistic/Art Deco aspect of it...it may be the first pair tho that if I can score for retail may buy a pair for the old lady. She likes'em.
I have the Bodega Grid 9000 (on sale) and like them, but Collettes are a whole different ballgame....

Koi > Medics 

Side note: Those laces that came w the medics are a pain in the *** to swap out. 

Anyone looking for BAIT x Asics gel lyte V "Splash city" sz 9 for retail. Let me know. Trying to get what I paid for. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom