Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ they're on ebay for like 400. :lol:.

also, just received my medics. what's up with the heel slippage on the new GLV's....the heel shape didn't used to be like this. :x.

^ they're on ebay for like 400. :lol:.

also, just received my medics. what's up with the heel slippage on the new GLV's....the heel shape didn't used to be like this. :x.

Yeah I know. I wouldn't pay that much. I also received my medics. Would've made my day if I got both! Happy with the medics tho. Colors were executed perfectly

Very nice details. In my opinion.

Damn already gone, I wonder how many bought after you posted that link. 23 Penny is legit though, he hails from ATL. I honestly would have placed an order through him if he had a 13. I wonder how many places he has to go to get these releases cause he even had pre orders for Chicagos up early and those are gonna be the most hyped Jordan to date especially after Nike cancelled their online release. It amazes me how one person can build up the sneaker contacts to get backdoor pairs like this all over the place, I really would pay to know how many shops backdoor their pairs and how many actually get kept. 

I'm in town from time to time if you wanna grab a coffee haha

Shouts to the Hawaii Asics heads that camped out w/ me. Y'all are some cool peeps. Dudes camped since 6PM the day before for Kois. Insane. 11 pairs. Whats more insane is that KicksHI actually released pairs.

Last edited:
They fit like all my other GL3s, though i didnt buy any other 2015 GRs, i think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom