Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Nice pictures as always Joelom ! Still hunting my 9.5 
tired.gif

Small sizes are scarce for the afews. First time ever I was the only small size in line and they didn't have an 8 or 8.5. Size swap is going to be difficult smh

I didn't see this anywhere but does anyone know which places are getting the medics on June 6th? I tried getting them on SNS but I struck out.

packer was bad if you got there before 10am. they only had 45 and the list stopped at that. there was basically no size under 10. maybe 1 9 and 9.5. 
my favorite 25th.

Dope pics...what's your camera setup?

And has anyone else's HALs not moved all week?

It's not as easy as you'd think. 1. Know somebody to hold you down 2. Sleep overnight in front of a sneaker store like a ghetto *** bum 3. Get lucky online.

Well, I didn't mean easy, I mean more opportunities to actually even have the chance to get a pair in store. Me, being in the middle of nowhere, there's no opportunities to grab limited/collaborations in store. I'd like to even have a chance to purchase a collaboration in store and sit outside like said bum.

Well, I didn't mean easy, I mean more opportunities to actually even have the chance to get a pair in store. Me, being in the middle of nowhere, there's no opportunities to grab limited/collaborations in store. I'd like to even have a chance to purchase a collaboration in store and sit outside like said bum.
nah I know man I feel you

afews look good. might have to grab a pair.

Would have preferred the china plate colettes but I kinda dig the polka dots in a weird way.

I'm curious as to how many pairs they made in 8 or 8.5.  I've been checking the bay the past couple days and I haven't seen any pop up.

Back
Top Bottom