Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bodegas and all Gore Tex GLV's fit a bit narrow. The length is the same, but because of the Goretex, the shoe is narrow. I went TTS.
Thanks. This gives me a lot of reassurance. What are the general thoughts about the Packer colab? Will a lot of you go after them? 

Bruh they sent you shoes with cracking in the paint and you are praising their customer service????? What have we become as consumers. YOU paid $160 for those shoes. The least they should do is reply to an email.

They should demand them back so that no on out there has a defective pair of their shoes so that their name doesn't become tainted and send you new ones with a discount code or a free undfted FF T-shirt or hoody.

Come on people demand better.
I mean I get it though. It's a limited release. They did reply- in fact they called me. It's not as if they made the shoe themselves. He offered a full refund. It's just shoes, and it's not like UNDFTD is a huge business.
so he was gonna exchange you an equally faulty shoe and you're happy because of that?
I was happy about the communication. UNDFTD didn't build the shoe- I can't hold them responsible for that.

Before the FF release I ordered about 10 individual items and never got any stickers. I got my at2 and wrote an angry message in the comments box and they sent me 2 lold

Bruh they sent you shoes with cracking in the paint and you are praising their customer service????? What have we become as consumers. YOU paid $160 for those shoes. The least they should do is reply to an email.

They should demand them back so that no on out there has a defective pair of their shoes so that their name doesn't become tainted and send you new ones with a discount code or a free undfted FF T-shirt or hoody.

Come on people demand better.

I mean I get it though. It's a limited release. They did reply- in fact they called me. It's not as if they made the shoe themselves. He offered a full refund. It's just shoes, and it's not like UNDFTD is a huge business.
so he was gonna exchange you an equally faulty shoe and you're happy because of that?
I was happy about the communication. UNDFTD didn't build the shoe- I can't hold them responsible for that.

i can see appreciating the customer service compared to other places.

But although they didn't manufacture the shoe...their name is on it and they are seeing money for it. They are responsible for the shoe in my eyes. But credit where credit is due. I just laugh at "took forever to ship...finally came...defective...but hey they got back to me right away?" Silver lining i guess, repped

sidebar. This is slowly becoming my fav thread on NT. Not a lot of BS and a lot of helpful people with sizing. I hate when some one says hey how does a GL V fit and people respond with "check the thread" "use the search" you could have just said TTS. That would have been way more helpful then what you said.
We need an Asics secret santa like the SB folks have :lol:

Last edited:
sidebar. This is slowly becoming my fav thread on NT. Not a lot of BS and a lot of helpful people with sizing. I hate when some one says hey how does a GL V fit and people respond with "check the thread" "use the search" you could have just said TTS. That would have been way more helpful then what you said.
We need an Asics secret santa like the SB folks have
laugh.gif
Completely agree. Everyone is usually really helpful/easy going in this thread. 

thats not the point...

Regulars in this thread requested that we create an RF specific thread to rid the RF clutter that ends up in here.

If anyone has questions, comments, or would like to share any info pertaining to Ronnie Fieg/Kith releases, please do so in the proper thread.

Thanks.
dude, clearly I'm not "cluttering" this thread as my post got several direct replies so clearly it was relevant. This is the proper thread to discuss ASICS, RF or not. Thanks

i can see appreciating the customer service compared to other places.

But although they didn't manufacture the shoe...their name is on it and they are seeing money for it. They are responsible for the shoe in my eyes. But credit where credit is due. I just laugh at "took forever to ship...finally came...defective...but hey they got back to me right away?" Silver lining i guess, repped

i'm just an optimist I guess, haha.

Champagne pack :stoneface:

Scented insoles :lol:

Coffee GL III is :pimp:

Those GL IIIs with the color shift on the tongue :pimp:

Vanilla Gel Saga not bad either.

Back
Top Bottom