Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Better shot

pimp.gif
So sick. Skipping the Grand Opening GLVs for these

Packer GLV will be the only asics i cop this weekend. Grand Opening is not worth anywhere close for 180 for me. 

Really want the grand opening GLV but this price is ridiculous. Plus shipping at that. Rather trade my false flags for them.

quick sizing question: do you size up from the glv to the gl iii? i am a 9.5 in glv. thanks!

quick sizing question: do you size up from the glv to the gl iii? i am a 9.5 in glv. thanks!
I'm also a 9.5 and go with the same size in both. GL3 split tongue can be a little more open going tts but that doesn't bother me. If you really want the split tongue to be closed completely then you should probably go .5 up.

Same size for me

I'm also a 9.5 and go with the same size in both. GL3 split tongue can be a little more open going tts but that doesn't bother me. If you really want the split tongue to be closed completely then you should probably go .5 up.

same size in each for me as well
Personal opinion, I'm at TTS 9.5 and wear a 9.5 in GLVs and I  go .5 size up on my GL3s. That said, some GL3s actually fit better in a TTS  9.5 for me (ex. Bandana pack. Ended up not liking them and returned them, but they ran big IMO). Not every shoe is consistent. While I don't like overly big shoes, IMO I think it's worse when they're too damn tight. So, if I have no clue, for me, it's safe for ME to .5 up in a GL3.  Note, I don't have wide feet, they're normal width.

Sometimes it's a shot in the dark. 99% of my personal GLVs ran TTS; however, RF's RGs and especially the Sages, ran .5 small to me.  I guess materials are one of the big indicators on whether your should size up or even down for that martter. Particulary Gortex, which has universally been recommended to go .5 up since it's so thick. Conversely, the KFE USAs seemed to have ran larger because of the leather lining, which in that particular case if I were to buy those ugly things, I'd go with my TTS 9.5.

Thanks for the input!

This German Site has that fitting app, which says to .5 up from GLV to GLIII. I was eyeing the Captain Blue's from the Camo Pack as I slept on those, hence my size-question. I'll just try either, depending on which size i come across first.

BTW, I went TTS with dalis and get wets and they both fit fine for me. Sure, the get wets are a wee bit more snug, but going up would have been too much for me.

Sent Undefeated an email about my shoes last night since I had more than just excessive of glue.

They just called me and told me, they are willing to next day ship me another pair at no extra charge.

Glad this went well. Hopefully the new pair doesn't have any flaws.

Any word on whether the WW have already been released? Or are we still waiting ... ?

That blows. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time I've missed out lol

Probably haven't been paying attention too well, but any word on the Mita release stateside? If I missed something, my apologies in advance.

someone here mentioned before that those would be exclusive to the store but who knows

500 pairs Mita store. 500 pairs WW release.

Back
Top Bottom