Are We STILL DOING THIS....Vol KKK for Holloween

ummmmmmm............ is this acceptable being that the KKK is still active? Clayton was different he was a blind black man who thought he was white, played bythe funniest man on earth... this chick intentionally did this to get a laugh... not even remotely funny

It's all over the internet now. Whatever reputation she had before this has been tarnished.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Aunt Tom?

laugh.gif
basically.

I mean, if you saw them walking down the street I'm sure we would stare for a sec for it to register. Some of you would laugh. I might of & I'mblack FTR. That being said, I can see where they were going with this but its just in bad taste. To be able to laugh at these clowns in white sheets & mockthem considering the ill history could be their angle ... maybe. It would only become a problem if they were causing trouble but then those that are even moreignorant would prolly give them trouble for what they are doing ... * sigh* its too early for an ignorance breeds ignorance convo ...

Not funny and quite offensive but i'm not gonna get on the girl for her dumb friends. This guilt by association stuff is stupid imo.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

You getting mad at that, when you were probably laughing at this.
Neva found that sketch funny.

as for the chick, have nuttin to say
smh.gif

That sketch is way different from what this chick is doing. She knows she's black

I like how people try to defend the Chappelle show since he is a comedian and can do no wrong. Its a similar situation becuase both Chappelle and the chick(plus her friends) are poking fun at the KKK and the fact that they are black. I think being able to do that shows we can put some nasty history behind us. Imnot saying they go to every Holloween party like that, cause people would take offense.

But then the opposite of my argument is where the line is drawn. If they were carrying nooses, crosses and swastikas I would not like that. so mayabe theyshoundt be doing after all.

Back
Top Bottom