Are We STILL DOING THIS....Vol KKK for Holloween

abeautifulhaze wrote:
SchruteFarms wrote:
who cares. its not like theyre serious. lighten up.

So what exactly is the joke here?

What is the redeeming comedy in those outifts that should make me laugh it off...

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean anything.If they were black this thread wouldn't be 6 pages.It's halloween therejust kids having fun.This might be offensive to some but once again it's halloween.I've seen many hitlers on halloween I never once thought damn thiskid must be a nazi.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's physical representation of racial jokes, but worse, in my opinion. It's like dressing up as real-life murderers, since you're a murderer nomatter what your motive is for killing someone. It's even worse since racism still runs rampant all around. Halloween shouldn't be a "pass"for this type of behavior.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

abeautifulhaze wrote:

SchruteFarms wrote:

who cares. its not like theyre serious. lighten up.

So what exactly is the joke here?

What is the redeeming comedy in those outifts that should make me laugh it off...

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean anything.If they were black this thread wouldn't be 6 pages.It's halloween there
just kids having fun.This might be offensive to some but once again it's halloween.I've seen many hitlers on halloween I never once thought damn this
kid must be a nazi.

If they were black, it would be even more outrageous and the thread would probably be 12 pages...ive seen a hitler on halloween, it didnt make that %@%# rightand it was definitely something i thought was %$#+@% up...there's really no point in even discussing this with people like you, you have no point of viewon subject making your opinion concerning the matter worthless

like how halloween gives a reason for girls to be skanks, these dudes dressing up as kkk members are ok because its halloween and it gives them a reason too.bull @#! i dont wanna hear that

Back
Top Bottom