Are We STILL DOING THIS....Vol KKK for Holloween

I'm white and I feel uncomfortable looking at that.
You won't see me smiling around a bunch of dudes wearing Nazi uniforms.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

You getting mad at that, when you were probably laughing at this.

If you think the two are comparable in any way you obviously didn't get the Sketch.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by drock2010

Its Halloween

those are probably her friends
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your just as dumb as her....[/color]

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

smh.gif
****ing & bafooning
smh.gif

Basically.

I'm more upset with her than them. Them white dudes don't know any better since they're from the South. They wouldn't pull that if they went toSeton Hall or the University of Maryland. But if one of them stepped too, I'd put a Hasan Rahman lump on their forehead.

BIG deal
eyes.gif

If she's cool, I'm cool. Ya'll must be the type to call other people's fouls in pick up games. Ole "Nah son, iit ain't travel cuz youfouled him!" %#$ __s....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

BIG deal
eyes.gif

If she's cool, I'm cool. Ya'll must be the type to call other people's fouls in pick up games. Ole "Nah son, iit ain't travel cuz you fouled him!" %#$ __s....
smh.gif
WUT?!?
indifferent.gif

now i'm very open minded and i honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt from SEVERAL angles, but that is just uncalled for. I want hergrandparents to see that pic so they can tell her how 'funny' it is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

now i'm very open minded and i honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt from SEVERAL angles, but that is just uncalled for. I want her grandparents to see that pic so they can tell her how 'funny' it is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

on halloween..its just certain lines u dont cross....thats one of them..especailly being white and dressed up as the KKK

Originally Posted by alejanz28

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

now i'm very open minded and i honestly tried to give her the benefit of the doubt from SEVERAL angles, but that is just uncalled for. I want her grandparents to see that pic so they can tell her how 'funny' it is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i was giving her the benefit of the doubt until i read that
my granny would be ashamed
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom