Are there any ball players out there who are good enough to play in the NBA, but aren't? vol. no TGB

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

jeremy tyler.....
laugh.gif

Dude can barely shine in Japan right now. He's getting outplayed by Robert Swift. Maturity issues, but he's definitely got talent.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

jeremy tyler.....
laugh.gif

Dude can barely shine in Japan right now. He's getting outplayed by Robert Swift. Maturity issues, but he's definitely got talent.
i know its
laugh.gif
.    i just put it for jokes

jeremy tyler.....
laugh.gif

i know its
laugh.gif

jeremy tyler.....
laugh.gif

i know its
laugh.gif
I wouldn't doubt his being on an NBA summer league team this next summer, though.

And Salim Stoudamire had real talent but is another dude who struggled with maturity issues and focus. I remember when he left my high school after his freshman year so he could go to the suburbs and play for Lake Oswego (same school Kevin Love went to, btw). Think he was suspended at one point due to on-court behavior. Man, he could shoot, though. He lost that shot in the NBA.

jeremy tyler.....
laugh.gif

i know its
laugh.gif
I wouldn't doubt his being on an NBA summer league team this next summer, though.

And Salim Stoudamire had real talent but is another dude who struggled with maturity issues and focus. I remember when he left my high school after his freshman year so he could go to the suburbs and play for Lake Oswego (same school Kevin Love went to, btw). Think he was suspended at one point due to on-court behavior. Man, he could shoot, though. He lost that shot in the NBA.

Chances are there are plenty who have a higher interest on another sport or area altogether. Also possible many of them burned out playing in school and other leagues.

Chances are there are plenty who have a higher interest on another sport or area altogether. Also possible many of them burned out playing in school and other leagues.

Who was that documentary about? That dude who came up with J-Kidd, but ended up in jail. Even Kidd was like, dude was better than me.

Who was that documentary about? That dude who came up with J-Kidd, but ended up in jail. Even Kidd was like, dude was better than me.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Hook Mitchell

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Hook Mitchell

A lot of familiar names in here...
ohwell.gif

Sometimes other things just get in the way. Stuff from family to school. Every persons situation is different.

A lot of familiar names in here...
ohwell.gif

Sometimes other things just get in the way. Stuff from family to school. Every persons situation is different.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just about any of the top 15 prospects in the D-League are NBA worthy. The point I am trying to make is the NBA is like a country club. People that get drafted in the first round get preference. Even if they aren't really deserving of a spot, all it takes is for one person with power to like you.

You can honestly say it is Keith Langford's fault that he isn't in the NBA? No. The same way EVERYONE can't be successful in the real world, EVERYONE can't be successful in making the NBA. You all underestimate the power of luck. You really do. Because I just find it hard to believe that you all really think that anyone that is not in the NBA is at fault. It doesn't mean that they HAVE to have ego problems, or problems with attitude. It just means that someone else got a shot and they didn't.

Who exactly is FAULTING these guys for not being in the NBA?  Of course there are opportunities down the road for these guys, but there is most likely a reason as to why they currently aren't in the league (if talent isn't the question). 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just about any of the top 15 prospects in the D-League are NBA worthy. The point I am trying to make is the NBA is like a country club. People that get drafted in the first round get preference. Even if they aren't really deserving of a spot, all it takes is for one person with power to like you.

You can honestly say it is Keith Langford's fault that he isn't in the NBA? No. The same way EVERYONE can't be successful in the real world, EVERYONE can't be successful in making the NBA. You all underestimate the power of luck. You really do. Because I just find it hard to believe that you all really think that anyone that is not in the NBA is at fault. It doesn't mean that they HAVE to have ego problems, or problems with attitude. It just means that someone else got a shot and they didn't.

Who exactly is FAULTING these guys for not being in the NBA?  Of course there are opportunities down the road for these guys, but there is most likely a reason as to why they currently aren't in the league (if talent isn't the question). 

Back
Top Bottom