Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm so late and haven't followed the thread.

Can anyone give me cliffs to what has happened as of recent?

IOS dropping tomorrow? How much space is needed?

Info on the 6?

Reps shall be given.

I'm so late and haven't followed the thread.

Can anyone give me cliffs to what has happened as of recent?

IOS dropping tomorrow? How much space is needed?

Info on the 6?

Reps shall be given.

Highly doubt iOS is dropping tomorrow.

Iphone 6 rumors:

4.7 inch and 5.5 inch option
13 MP camera
NFC
Thinner
Faster A8 chip
Possible price increase
possible 128gb option

iWatch also rumored to be unveiled tomorrow.

Last edited:
Highly doubt iOS is dropping tomorrow.

Iphone 6 rumors:

4.7 inch and 5.5 inch option
13 MP camera
NFC
Thinner
Faster A8 chip
Possible price increase
possible 128gb option

iWatch also rumored to be unveiled tomorrow.
they did a early release of ios 8 already for a few ppl... and know it isnt a beta version

My 4s finally broke tonight I was hoping I'd make it til the 6 actually dropped tho. Sorry for my ignorance but does anyone know when (approx) that may be?

I think I still have insurance so I'd be able to get a replacement for $50 but I really don't want to have to do that.

EDIT: Is it possible to use a friend's Verizon Iphone as a temp replacement? I have AT & T...

Last edited:
If it doesn't happen tomorrow, we can still expect iOS8 within the next two weeks, correct?

If it doesn't happen tomorrow, we can still expect iOS8 within the next two weeks, correct?
probably so thats what they usually do... they release it a little before the phone in yrs past i guess for ppl who already have a i device..

nerd.gif
You like this pic eh?
These look awful.  

I don't mind the antenna breaks at all when they're more blended in with the body color.  But when they contrast that much....no bueno.  No way the back will look like that.  

pic is fake bruhs..

completely forgot about tomorrow. had a busy fun filled day

reminds me, i gotta stop spending money since i have to spend $700 on a damn phone :x

You don't have to.... you choose to.

While I'm likely not getting the new iPhone, I'm interested in tech and Apple releases are always entertaining, so I'm interested in seeing what they debut.

Unfortunately, I'll be at work all day so I'll play catch up at night.

you are right but i want a better phone. honestly if i had the 5S i wouldnt bother.

but i have the 5 so i want the better cameras. honestly, the screen size is w/e. .7 inches isnt that crazy.

lets see what happens tomorrow. if i cop, its what im keeping for 2 years since i will most likely be skipping the "S" model like always.

Damn Zyzz everything you said applies to me as well :lol:

The solid number can hold it down for 2 years

Last edited:
Anticipating tommorow. I think us PS4 owners can watch the keynote on the IGN app on the PlayStation console..

you are right but i want a better phone. honestly if i had the 5S i wouldnt bother.

but i have the 5 so i want the better cameras. honestly, the screen size is w/e. .7 inches isnt that crazy.

lets see what happens tomorrow. if i cop, its what im keeping for 2 years since i will most likely be skipping the "S" model like always.

My screen is cracked and chunks of it have fallen off my 5. I'm living poor boy style over here.

My phone has been like this since May. I've been trying to hold out.

I literally NEED this phone, b :lol:

I never cop S phones. Always go 2 years and get my money's worth. Unless I absolutely have to upgrade. This time would have been one of those times but I stuck to my guns. If I could still make a phone all, I told myself I'd keep it until the 6 dropped

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same situation :lol:

My center button on my 5 completely came off one day and my lock button rarely works. I had to enable assistive touch to use my phone.

After thinking about it I'm going with the 5.5in the 4.7 is barely a difference in screen size honestly.

yall gotta take care of your phones lol, about a month ago after having my 4s for a year and 6 months or so I dropped my 4S and the back right corner cracked

Back
Top Bottom