• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Repped for English link.

My dude just did Apple presentation in 7 min cliff note format.

Obviously Apple will go into more detail on

Curved Display
A8 Chipset
Passport
Touch iD
Camera
Screen
iOS8

but this kinda takes the wind from Apple's sail :smh:

Still skeptic of the video with people's ability to used android clones.

He never opens up the health app the one app that is new that he couldn't fake.  And i don't think anyone should be showing their face on a video like this.  You are going to get sewed one way or another since you are not legally aloud to have that phone.

Either way we have known for a while that it won't be anything wildly different from a build perspective.  The questions that i have are:

Is the whole phone Sapphire glass?  If so how crack/scratch resistant will it be?

Other then that i am excited to see what lies with ios8 when it comes to quick reply texting other key board tweaks that may be on board.  The health book integration with possible iwatch presentation.  If the phone will have some sort of heart rate tracker and be fitness oriented.

Not watching the English video

Son trying to ruin it for the world, b.

I want to watch the keynote tomorrow. The event is part of the experience.

The update from the 5s to the 6 is exactly like the 4s to the 5.

Just a bigger screen and better camera. No new features to the phone. The 6 doesn't even look faster than the 5s :frown:

I'm seriously contemplating waiting now. My 5s is immaculate. They aren't adding anything to the phone that's game changing. I want the new **** but I don't wanna pay $600+ out of contract for the same **** :frown:

You know, I'd be set with a 5S (which I have now) for 3-4 years if I could...but of course these phones slow down over time...either because of the new software updates that are forced on us..or idk what else...my 4S was very clutch but it slowed down so much, I had no choice but to upgrade...

I use the iCleaner app to clear up those temp files and other things, and it is pretty effective...but the lifespan of these phones is ridiculous.

I fired up my 3G the other day and it froze sooooo much.

I think that the 6 will have the amount of upgrades that any other smartphone has. Phones really don't have enormous upgrades. They just release an all around better phone the next year. Like, the Note 4 is similar to the Note 3. That doesn't mean that it isn't a beast though. It is definitely is a better version

This may be an overall larger overhaul because of the screen sizes.

Last edited:

He never opens up the health app the one app that is new that he couldn't fake.  And i don't think anyone should be showing their face on a video like this.  You are going to get sewed one way or another since you are not legally aloud to have that phone.

Either way we have known for a while that it won't be anything wildly different from a build perspective.  The questions that i have are:

Is the whole phone Sapphire glass?  If so how crack/scratch resistant will it be?

Other then that i am excited to see what lies with ios8 when it comes to quick reply texting other key board tweaks that may be on board.  The health book integration with possible iwatch presentation.  If the phone will have some sort of heart rate tracker and be fitness oriented.

Have you used auki on a JBed iPhone? It's like a watered down version of that.

Have you used auki on a JBed iPhone? It's like a watered down version of that.
Yeah i have bitesms with quick reply now on my 4S which i love so im glad to see that it is going to be on ios8 (as far as i know it will be).

Just a bigger screen and better camera. No new features to the phone. The 6 doesn't even look faster than the 5s :frown:

I'm seriously contemplating waiting now. My 5s is immaculate. They aren't adding anything to the phone that's game changing. I want the new **** but I don't wanna pay $600+ out of contract for the same **** :frown:

If your 5s is good, then I don't think there's a need to get the 6. You can afford to take your time, check it out and eventually down the line upgrade if you want or wait for the 6s/7. Now me on the other hand, who has this piss poor 4s? I've been holding off buying the 5s this past year just to get the 6.

Yeah i have bitesms with quick reply now on my 4S which i love so im glad to see that it is going to be on ios8 (as far as i know it will be).

i LOVE bite. it should've been what Apple based their messaging system on. have you tried Auki? It's like a watered down Bite and from using all three the integrated on in iOS8 is easily the worst.

i LOVE bite. it should've been what Apple based their messaging system on. have you tried Auki? It's like a watered down Bite and from using all three the integrated on in iOS8 is easily the worst.
No i never used auki.  I am a huge fan of bite and all of its features.  That is disappointing to hear though i was really hoping they would just jack bite 
laugh.gif

No i never used auki.  I am a huge fan of bite and all of its features.  That is disappointing to hear though i was really hoping they would just jack bite :lol:

exactly what i was hoping for. for a long time, the only thing i used on JB was bite. I'm using Auki right now so when I get the 6 it would be a complete disappointment. :rolleyes

Updates can slow down older phones, I found out with my sisters 4, she updated it and t was slow af. That's whyvi gent update my iPad mini or iPod because it's an update for the touch sensor and those two don't have that

just read about rumor of it being waterproof. i wonder if that actually happens
its the camera incasing... it can resist moisture etc..... dont think you can put your iphone 6 in some water and be all godd... you will be sadly mistaken

Just a bigger screen and better camera. No new features to the phone. The 6 doesn't even look faster than the 5s
frown.gif

I'm seriously contemplating waiting now. My 5s is immaculate. They aren't adding anything to the phone that's game changing. I want the new **** but I don't wanna pay $600+ out of contract for the same ****
frown.gif
If your 5s is good, then I don't think there's a need to get the 6. You can afford to take your time, check it out and eventually down the line upgrade if you want or wait for the 6s/7. Now me on the other hand, who has this piss poor 4s? I've been holding off buying the 5s this past year just to get the 6.
Hell yea.

4s not the business anymore for the recent iOS'. Although I think the screen size and the way it feels when you hold it is still tthe best.

Back
Top Bottom