Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'll probably be hopping to Android even though I have the iphone 5 now. My main gripe with Apple is that their operating system is so limiting. Granted, many users like the simplicity of it which is why it will always be a top seller.

Offering a bigger screen will be cool but idk. Changing form factor and updating iOS with visual upgrades doesn't seem all that appealing.
I saw somewhere that the iPhone 5s had the same hardware capabilities of phones from 2011. Their phone still sells so I can't knock the hustle :lol:

Very interested to see what Apple does.

Last edited:
Let's all be honest before Apple made a bigger phone the galaxy's and note's were considered huge and stupid. That's a fact. It's not even debatable.

This is fact.

/of the android vs apple sharade

It's up to the user for which OS is better for THEM.

Apple is about that $$$$.

Biggest complaint about the iPhone is the screen size.

Samsung is going to get their angus peppered this Fall.

My AT&T contract is up. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyone got any suggestions on which carrier offers the best bang for your buck?. Preferably no contract, but not sure if I wanna buy the phone out right.

I might just resign with AT&T to make things easier. I just hate being tied down for 2 years at a time.

If you're with AT&T and don't want a contract, there's no reason not to do the NEXT upgrade

And rightfully so.
Sammy overdoing the market with gimmick after gimmick. Its disgusting.

They haven't been poppin since the s3

I don't mind Samsung's gimmicks. The Note was considered a gimmick. I loved my Note 2.

I also love my iPad Air.

Last edited:

I love the use of "our" and "we" when talking about products, like you part of the apple army. I salute ye hypocrites who are about to fiend for a larger phone when quote, 3.5" is the perfect screen si... I mean 4" is the perfect screen size.. Just stop beating around the bush and say what you really mean, Apple is the perfect screen size.

People are allowed to change their minds and like different things you know? I'm sure the people who have androids only buy the same screen size phones every time.
The back peddling the last few pages is hilarious.

We went from "nobody ever said anything and dude is just making **** up because he hates Apple" to "people can change there minds..."

Gotta love NT :pimp:

Just saw the commercial for the gold galaxy s5......

So who's copying who again?
That S5 looks nice but if I gotta hear that got damn fancy ******* song one more time 
sick.gif

Charger just broke. If I buy one of those cheap ones online then upgrade my 5S to ios 8 within the next couple of weeks, will it still work?

I don't like the way it looks at all...will get it some months after release when the price goes down. I'm gucci with my 5s for now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom