Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Well done sir :lol: well done :pimp:
Bravo.......Bravo
My dude Boost :lol:
Boost putting heads on blast. I love it. Well played, sir. :lol:
Dudes call others liars, saying it never happen, they want a list of names, it has to be accurate etc. and I remember it clearly because I had 3 iPhones and I was in every iPhone thread and there was always somebody taking shots at larger screen / phone of Android. Anyways, I just had some free time, said **** it, lets dig in the NT crates.

:wow:

Last edited:
Dudes call others liars, saying it never happen, they want a list of names, it has to be accurate etc. and I remember it clearly because I had 3 iPhones and I was in every iPhone thread and there was always somebody taking shots at larger screen / phone of Android. Anyways, I just had some free time, said **** it, lets dig in the NT crates.

:wow:

They said ALL iPhone users, "stans" even, NEVER wanting a bigger screen. Meaning EVERYONE with an iPhone. Your list really doesn't matter. Dudes are in here fighting for the love of android and hate for everything apple related :smh: it's odd

Last edited:
But a bigger screen isn't a feature

Our 4 inch phones are still outselling every phone on the market

Now we getting bigger screens so we can take customers away from android

Great :pimp:

I love the use of "our" and "we" when talking about products, like you part of the apple army. I salute ye hypocrites who are about to fiend for a larger phone when quote, 3.5" is the perfect screen si... I mean 4" is the perfect screen size.. Just stop beating around the bush and say what you really mean, Apple is the perfect screen size.

I remember just last year or so when Apple came out with that commercial saying how perfect their screen size on the 5 was for thumb movement. Are they now gonna come out with some whole other commercial negating the perfect thumb/screen design?

You guys mean to tell me sometimes you can like something different a year later? 4wheel bruh? :rofl:

Bottom line, it ain't that serious. The passion to own the "perfect" phone made by the goat company is a sensitive subject for too many of you guys.

Last edited:
I love the use of "our" and "we" when talking about products, like you part of the apple army. I salute ye hypocrites who are about to fiend for a larger phone when quote, 3.5" is the perfect screen si... I mean 4" is the perfect screen size.. Just stop beating around the bush and say what you really mean, Apple is the perfect screen size.

People are allowed to change their minds and like different things you know? I'm sure the people who have androids only buy the same screen size phones every time.

so someone tell me why purchasing without a contract is the better way? i can't see my self spending 1k on a phone.. 

Will be leaving verizon and my iPhone 4s to go with att and the the 6 on contract, looking at $200-300. Not sure if ima join my father and sister or try on my own. Don't know my credit score tho

I've gotten used to the way my iphone works.
Nothing worse than having to learn a new phone. I hated the inconvenience of going from Blackberry to iphone so, whatever Apple makes in the future, is what I will buy for that reason more than any other.

If the new phone was only 3 inches, I'd be buying a 3inch phone.

so someone tell me why purchasing without a contract is the better way? i can't see my self spending 1k on a phone.. 
depending on your carrier and current plan. some carriers make you give up your unlimited data plan if you upgrade. also if you buy a unlocked phone without a contract.

Back
Top Bottom