Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have a 4S, is going through the carrier the only way to unlock?

Sorry to derail but can't find a straight answer.

Anyone know if i upgrade if i can stay on my unlimited data plan or am i officially going to get the boot

Anyone know if i upgrade if i can stay on my unlimited data plan or am i officially going to get the boot
Depends
I think Verizon forces people to switch if they want that subsidized price
AT&T hasn't did that and hasn't stated it will
Tmobile no
Spring no

I have a meeting at 1:00pm CT. Damn. I just wanted a larger screen. Finally glad apple is releasing one. I need my phone for internet, talking/texting, and pics. That's it. Man I hope they beefed up the battery capacity. That's my biggest gripe with my 5

Depends
I think Verizon forces people to switch if they want that subsidized price
AT&T hasn't did that and hasn't stated it will
Tmobile no
Spring no
I am on AT&T....hopefully i can stay put.  They still send me texts saying i am approaching the throttle back limit but i never have to worry about extra charges

Tryna decide between ATT and VZW 10GB plans. With VZW I get a free GB but they're also about $10 more than ATT after all my discounts and stuff. Giving up my ATT unlimited cause I get throttled so hard after 5 GB. I'm in the DMV so they're about the same coverage wise anyway.

Tryna decide between ATT and VZW 10GB plans. With VZW I get a free GB but they're also about $10 more than ATT after all my discounts and stuff. Giving up my ATT unlimited cause I get throttled so hard after 5 GB. I'm in the DMV so they're about the same coverage wise anyway.
See I don't get it
Why give up unlimited
Whose to say they won't throttle u on the other plans
Plus there is talk about congress or something sending letters out to phone companies
For a REASONABLE explanation on throttling
So they may end up stop throttling people
Right now I'm throttled
But in 5 more days I'm back to full speed
Been throttled for like a week
I never get the texts telling me I am though

You guys think the larger iPhone is going to have features that the small one won't?

Is screen size not a feature ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah to Droid users. 

Back
Top Bottom