Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If you have a 7 plus there's no need to upgrade at all. Most of the specs are the same compared to the 8 plus and X

That's how I'm feeling. Won't know what I'll do until I at least put my hands on an actual iPhone X, updated to iOS 11 and I'm really digging it so far. And I got big boy hands that have gotten used to the size of the plus.

If you have a 7 plus there's no need to upgrade at all. Most of the specs are the same compared to the 8 plus and X
I dont have a 7+. I have a 6+ you think its worth it to upgrade from a 6+ to an 8+?
iPhones tend to hold their value better than Androids because of all the different variants, I can guarantee you though that it's cheaper doing it the way I have with these Galaxy Phones. Paying $850 up front and selling the phone each time I upgraded would leave me in the hole.
What are you doing with these Galaxy phones that its cheaper?

The phone companies make more money this way. Instead of giving you the phone at a discount with the agreement of a new 2 year contract.

I know when they first moved to this (in 2014 with the 6) AT&T shipped out new 6's to customers who hopped on the new payment plan. They got priority first. And the customers who opted with the traditional 2-year plan where on the backend of the wait list.

Verizon was charging me $20 more for being on contracts. If you add it up, you end up paying the same. $20x24 + $200-$300 at purchase.

#TeamPayInFull

No financing sweg

We've come to a point where leasing a PHONE, not a car, is the standard in today's society.

What a time to be alive.

Sorry to burst your bubble

But buying with the Apple Upgrade(includes Apple Care) or AT&T Next isn't financing. It's just the phone price broken down in to monthly payments.

You might want to educate yourself before you speak and develop a superiority complex.

Sorry to burst your bubble

But buying with the Apple Upgrade(includes Apple Care) or AT&T Next isn't financing. It's just the phone price broken down in to monthly payments.

You might want to educate yourself before you speak and develop a superiority complex.
I'm sorry i don't understand broke boy talk

JK

IMG_9837.JPG

Don't get caught slippin

Lol if the upgrade programs aren't financing then what are they?

Did you graduate high school?

It's 12 or 24 divided by the price of the phone. You aren't paying interest. It's the price of the phone. You either keep it or turn it in and get a new phone. So at the end of the 24 months they would have paid the same price you paid paying for it all at once.

Did ya momma have you on her middle school bathroom floor?

Still making payments on a phone. Get your panties out your ****

Congrats Floyd Mayweather on being able to get a whole iPhone at once. You're in that special group of 25 million other people. Aren't you special. You're rich. Congrats Rupert Murdoch.

There's your pat on the back since you seem so desperate for attention and a esteem boost.

Dudes really trying to brag about getting a phone :lol:

Women so emotional :lol: Run whatever's best w/ for your pockets just make sure you got some change for them pads at the middle of the month baby girl

Still unsure whether the upgrade program is a good route or not :lol:

i mean it’s a zero interest loan. the only difference between the iphone upgrade program and your carrier program is probably that apple includes applecare (you pay for it). if you do it and decide you should have bought it outright just payoff the loan

i mean it’s a zero interest loan. the only difference between the iphone upgrade program and your carrier program is probably that apple includes applecare (you pay for it). if you do it and decide you should have bought it outright just payoff the loan

Yes Apple care is included with their program and it makes it so much more convenient hbong it built into the price.

Also, you can use a Touch ID on the X just rest finger on the screen.

In other words the price of AppleCare is divided up over the months just as the phones price is? I'm thinking they're blessing you for going their route. :smh::lol:

Doesn't apple hold you down for the first year with warranty and I pay insurance through my carrier so what would be the point?

Back
Top Bottom