Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Me being on T-Mobile, no way I'm gonna wanna pay off a 1000 phone in 2 years. Likely to add another 30 to my monthly bill. I'm cool. Samsung, Apple, wylin out here with these prices.

Me being on T-Mobile, no way I'm gonna wanna pay off a 1000 phone in 2 years. I'm cool. Likely to add another 30 to my monthly bill. I'm cool. Samsung, Apple, wylin out here.

cop da Sidekick

The wait is to meet demand of the X. Supposedly there's problems with making them and they can only make a certain amount a day (10,000 units is the number floating around) I'm expecting some type of "gate" with this phone being that all the new features are essentially untested. Face ID even had a problem at the keynote. Real world tests are for us to be guinea pigs.

When the hell they gonna drop the price on the AirPods or even better, include them in box?

The wait is to meet demand of the X. Supposedly there's problems with making them and they can only make a certain amount a day (10,000 units is the number floating around) I'm expecting some type of "gate" with this phone being that all the new features are essentially untested. Face ID even had a problem at the keynote. Real world tests are for us to be guinea pigs.

When the hell they gonna drop the price on the AirPods or even better, include them in box?

That would be the day!!

If anything i'd think it is a good look.

Shows how advanced the chip set in the X really is.
Yeah, but the MBP is twice the price of an iPhone

That's a bad look for their professional class productivity machines.

I'm paying $2200+ for a MBP, I expect it to be doing higher numbers than my phone

And we know Apple isn't going to go overpower on their computers, which is a problem. It's great for the phone, but that speaks volumes to the amount of work they should be putting into the computers.

People actually wear those airpods?

Really hope more people opt for the 8+ over the X

This

Also people are funny man. I didn’t see half the memes when Samsung dropped the Note 8 for $930 dollars. People really crying about $70 more dollars.
EC254FF5-9361-4D26-8BE6-E5F93DC68D38.gif

8734DDA8-E4F0-419D-8B28-386C2193B642.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, but the MBP is twice the price of an iPhone

That's a bad look for their professional class productivity machines.

I'm paying $2200+ for a MBP, I expect it to be doing higher numbers than my phone

And we know Apple isn't going to go overpower on their computers, which is a problem. It's great for the phone, but that speaks volumes to the amount of work they should be putting into the computers.

You arent paying 2200 for an i5 MBP Lol.

Patiently waiting to see drop tests on the 8/8+ to see how strong the glass is. Apple said 50% stronger but the glass wasn't even that strong before so...

Hyped for the X. I am really happy about the overall size of the phone. I think its the perfect size. Additionally, the new feature and functions seem badass. Android fanatics claim the iPhone copied all its features from them. Maybe... HOWEVER, Apple perfects them.

I lease my phones on a yearly deal via the Apple program. I have no issue paying $50 every month.

Back
Top Bottom