Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Since i am not a big picture taker i am leaning toward the 8+. But the 64gig 8+ is still $800...the 64gig X is $1000. Is $200 extra worth the screen size and smaller footprint? Idk. My girl has a 7+ and i think its way too big (mainly because ive had my 6 for so long and its what i am used to)

Gonna peep andriod's pixel 2 when that drops. At the end of the day i use my phone to surf the web, text, emial, and occasionally take pics. I don't really care about gaming on it, or editing video's or pics (takes pic, clicks X-pro...POST). Crazy that the price on phones these days rivals that of high end laptops.

The 8 and 8+ are not worth an upgrade imo. To me they are not more than a 6sss

Right now I'm not that impressed with the X too.
Why do I have to pull up the bar at the bottom after unlocking via Face id? That's more complicated and takes longer than using the fingerprint...

I will probably wait until the next iPhone. Hopefully they will figure out, how to put in Face id and fingerprint by then

5965207B-AE34-48C9-9176-C531AE3D60BD.jpeg Even this meme?

Careful.

I told a guy in a GroupMe that his videos look like they were shot on a potato and he proceeded to go on a hour and half long rant how what a terrible person I am.

Yikes.

Neither is worth the upgrade tbh. Only reason I'm even considering is I pay outright for my phones, gotta get the most out of my 7 plus. I won't be doing that next year though, I'll probably keep a phone until it dies.

Should be the same as it is now. My 7plus 256gb was $989

Edit:
IMG_3730.PNG
**** come on 5.8 screen size, make the X in a 4.7 man. Not everyone wants a damn tablet as a cell phone, hell I might be a brokeboi and buy the 8. I am having a very hard time wanting to buy a large phone the 4.7 fits in the backpocket perfectly.

Man 1K for all these unnecessary things like faceid is stupid. Touch ID was fine. Like I don't need to look like the poop emoji. It's so corny. I just need a fast reliable phone that I can do my tasks and with good battery but they sugar coat all this fancy crap for no reason. I'm rocking the 6+ and I might just stick with that for the time being, maybeeee by the summer I'll upgrade when all the hype and back order dies down.

Bruh it's a whole bunch of pocket watching in here.

Cop the SE if that's more your price point, if you feeling sexy cop the 8.

With that said X is the move. 256gb
Forreal it seems like a lot got they hands in each others pockets, mad that I am thinking of the 8 just because of the screen size. However contemplating the X because I have had the S6 and S7 for so long. DAMN it Apple.
They've been taxing on storage for years now

I don't think that'll ever change tho :smh:
Worst part is those in IT will know the price of storage has been dropping steadily for years. The masses who buy the iPhone aren't so they don't even realize storage is hella cheap now.

Forreal it seems like a lot got they hands in each others pockets, mad that I am thinking of the 8 just because of the screen size. However contemplating the X because I have had the S6 and S7 for so long. DAMN it Apple.

Worst part is those in IT will know the price of storage has been dropping steadily for years. The masses who buy the iPhone aren't so they don't even realize storage is hella cheap now.

Yeah there were rumors that the X would come in 512gb. Gotta love Capitalism lol

Face ID is stupid. My 6S been giving me trouble lately and the battery is shots so I need the upgrade. I like the fact its a full screen on the X but I woudnt mind if I just settled on the 8. Its whatever.

When does Sprint do preorders for the phones? I got a text saying I could do so now but Apple isnt even doing it til later no?

**** come on 5.8 screen size, make the X in a 4.7 man. Not everyone wants a damn tablet as a cell phone, hell I might be a brokeboi and buy the 8. I am having a very hard time wanting to buy a large phone the 4.7 fits in the backpocket perfectly.

The screen is bigger, but the physical phone is alot smaller than the 7 plus.

Mans don't understand until they start unlocking their phones literally with no effort or thought process going into it.
Dudes going to be checking the time and unlocking the phone. Apple done changed the game for sidechicks.
With everyone crying about the X this better be an easy cop
Good luck with that, how many times you hear dudes talk about passing on some Jordans then.
sneaker-campout-1.jpg

Since it's all screen, the X is only marginally bigger than the standard 8. Nowhere near as big as the 8+.

The screen on the X is bigger than the 7/8 Plus, but the size of the phone is slightly larger than the 7/8 size. Bigger screen on a smaller footprint.

Last edited:

This is true. I will the price of SSD drives when they first dropped compared to now. Same thing with TVs as well. As technology advances, the quote on quote "older technology price decreases"

Been saving my upgrade and using a 5se for like a year now. I think I'm just gonna get a 7, I really want something jet black. I thought it would make a comeback for the new ones. Both phones are meh to me so I'd wait for the x but I already know I wouldn't get one until after the holidays. I don't care about wireless charging or face id cause I don't even use a passcode. As long as iOS 11 runs smooth on a 7 I'm good. It'll be cheaper monthly as well and I can pay to upgrade in a few months if I decide to

I know it varies and everyone has different tastes, but tbh after using plus sized phones the last 3 years, these feel standard, and if they were to make them even larger, I don't think I'd complain.

I'm just disappointed the X doesn't come in matte black :smh:

I really like the tech in the X but it's still in its experimental stage. Charging mats seem too unnecessary but it's being touted as something you want. The next iteration will be real nice and will come with a bigger size. iPhone 11 and 11 plus. I want a 7 inch Super Retina screen. This holiday will be devoted to AirPods and I guess I'm finally gonna get an Apple Watch now. Trips to the gym and Disney world are that much simpler now that I don't have to worry about bringing my phone

#teamraw

Might go with the 8. Personally I like smaller phones.

The X is cool but I'm not paying retail or the 50/60 dollars a month for it.
This, I love smaller phones, might cop the phone and the watch at the same time instead of getting the X. I know people still going to think my pockets were on E because I didn't get the X though. Sadness.
Pretty good hands on demo.

I don't know if it is the video, but the X doesn't look that big during the demo.

Back
Top Bottom