Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
No way any of y'all getting that watch without adding a $5 line to your phone plan. :lol:. You can link it to your iPhone just like the Samsung gear watches, but the carriers and those of us selling for the carriers, are gonna make our money!

Sooo, that FaceID...

What are the make-up girls gonna do? :lol:

Apple lowkey encouraging 100% natural beauty or 100% looking like a bad ***** 24/7 :rofl:

arya-sansa-dagger-face.gif

No way any of y'all getting that watch without adding a $5 line to your phone plan. :lol:. You can link it to your iPhone just like the Samsung gear watches, but the carriers and those of us selling for the carriers, are gonna make our money!

Well there's the Apple Watch 3 or the Apple Watch 3 cellular for more money so if you're paying $400 for the cellular you better be adding the plan

You still gotta swipe after you look at it b

With the FaceID joint? See that's kinda better but the phone too small :lol: TouchID I'm usually unlocking before it gets eye level when I need to get into my phone.

Need a hands on with the X but I'ma still go for that 8+ preorder in the meantime :nerd:

No you don’t , there’s an accessibility option called “rest finger to open” on iOS 9.. so it’ll be the same with your face
So... turn it off?

Face Id is an optional feature. One that the galaxy phones have had for a minute now. I don’t know why the iPhone makes people overthink things, but Samsung ain’t burn ****** faces off yet. I don’t see why the iPhone would.

Exactly passcode and FaceID. Zyzz really outchea using his phone naked? What if he loses it or someone steals it?

I thought that's what's find my iPhone was for.

I mean it's always in my pocket or my hand, I don't leave it out in the open where someone could take it lol

I mean anything can happen but still

So... turn it off?

Face Id is an optional feature. One that the galaxy phones have had for a minute now. I don’t know why the iPhone makes people overthink things, but Samsung ain’t burn *****s faces off yet. I don’t see why the iPhone would.

No with Touch ID .. there’s a feature called rest finger to open “ if you don’t turn that feature on .. when you unlock the phone with your finger ... it’ll still be on the lock screen ...you’ll just have to press the home button to go the home screen ... same as face ID .. by scanning your face to unlock .. you still have to swipe up to go to the home screen.. just set the feature .. and you’re good

I thought that's what's find my iPhone was for.

I mean it's always in my pocket or my hand, I don't leave it out in the open where someone could take it lol

I mean anything can happen but still

I wouldn’t even risk it. Not worth the hassle.

No with Touch ID .. there’s a feature called rest finger to open “ if you don’t turn that feature on .. when you unlock the phone with your finger ... it’ll still be on the lock screen ...you’ll just have to press the home button to go the home screen ... same as face ID .. by scanning your face to unlock .. you still have to swipe up to go to the home screen.. just set the feature .. and you’re good

This. It’s an option under the settings menu
One would assume this would be an option for the faceid also

5B4049AF-3C4F-4955-A684-E16C46256673.png

Thank you. With Touch ID and this feature, you're at homescreen before it even gets to your eyes. This was the exact convenience I was referring to.

EDIT: like dude and above, if they have this same feature for Face ID, it'll make it tolerable.

I can already tell you I'm not using face ID unless it's mandatory :lol:

I'm simple and just like to swipe and open my phone.

I've never used a passcode, never used finger print sensor a single time or even set it up
all of this

Back
Top Bottom