Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can't wait for the X. Only problem, which color? Everyone saying the sliver looks GOOD in person. Also, that apple tv 4k instant buy. Not sure about the LTE apple watch just yet though.

IMG_5518.JPG

I think they are banking on alot of people to settle with the 8 plus due to price and not wanting to wait.

This seems logical, especially if the 8/8+ has similar internals

iOS 11 running pretty smooth on my 7+ atm.

Can you PointMe in the direction of the download?

Edit I forgot I registered for the beta program. Downloading now

Last edited:
now the wait for the end of october the beginning of november. bring on the X

See these three reasons right here is why I would go with the 8 plus vs X

I dont need a full screen phone.

iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
These updates to the 7 series look like more than just a typical "S" update. Here's what's new in the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:

• Glass back, new gold finish and steel and aluminum construction
  • Louder speakers
  • True Tone Retina displays with 3D Touch
  • Same A11 Bionic chip as iPhone X
  • The 8 Plus has the same camera system as the iPhone X; the iPhone 8 is a single-camera version.
  • Qi wireless charging
  • iOS ships September 22, available September 29. Prices start at $700 and $800. How to preorder.

Was gonna say internally it's all the same
**** but you know no one on here gonna listen.

8/8+ still gonna be top sellers

X for those who want full screen.

Either way when the day comes I'll likely go for the X and that's basically because of the camera, yes I can get the 8+ since it's the same exact phone but I don't want a big *** phone so now I gotta pay more :smh:

Wish the 8 had dual camera because I wouldn't even consider the X

• The 8 Plus has the same camera system as the iPhone X; the iPhone 8 is a single-camera version.
i'm upgrading from a 6+ mainly for the camera. 8+ and x having the same camera might be the decider for me. i went from the 4 to the 6+ and take good care of my phones though so i might just get the x.

wow, if true that’s pretty legit. makes the chances of finding one available a lot easier

Was gonna say internally it's all the same
**** but you know no one on here gonna listen.

8/8+ still gonna be top sellers

X for those who want full screen.

Either way when the day comes I'll likely go for the X and that's basically because of the camera, yes I can get the 8+ since it's the same exact phone but I don't want a big *** phone so now I gotta pay more :smh:

Wish the 8 had dual camera because I wouldn't even consider the X

I think you’re right. Hell after the excitement wore off I realized the X is essentially the Plus version of the 8 so to speak. If I didn’t want the full screen, I would definitely grab the 8+.

You couldn't be anymore wrong. :lol: You can save your next attempt at a cute reply. Hopefully this was enough attention for you, my man.
When you pick up your phone, do you not look at it?

Do you not put your finger on it?

Do you guys not remember what iPhones were like before Touch ID? When there was slide to unlock?

Yeah. This ain't nothing but the older slide to unlock.

Y'all over complicating some **** you been done for years all cause y'all paranoid about some **** big companies got anyways :lol:

Mans use FaceTime, skype, etc all off a phone camera and ain't got a problem. Dudes been looking at a phone with a front facing camera you don't know if it's been recording you or not already for years. Apple comes out and makes a feature out of same said camera, and now yall paranoid.

If you don't want the feature, turn it off. Passwords aren't required on phones.

I can already tell you I'm not using face ID unless it's mandatory :lol:

I'm simple and just like to swipe and open my phone.

I've never used a passcode, never used finger print sensor a single time or even set it up

I do but I don't want my phone to unlock every time I look at it.

That 8+ lookin right. Would cop the X if it was bigger.

Back
Top Bottom