Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
shiiiiiiiiiiiiit i ain't even gonna front

image.png

I think you can still charge your phone via cable. On Apple.com the charging cable is part of the accessories.

Wireless charging is just another way to make you spend even more money.

I know that's what I'm saying. It doesn't even seem to be too much more convenient

Watch the hands-on videos the media outlets have put out. Face ID takes way too damn long.

Back to passcodes it is. Nice one, Apple.

I know that's what I'm saying. It doesn't even seem to be too much more convenient

I'd agree with this, but I've had the lightning ports go bad on 2 of my previous iPhones. Wireless alone will be worth it for me in this regard.

Did the 7plus price drop ?

Does the new phones still don't have headphone jacks ?

Is the 8 and x wireless charging?

Main difference from a 8 plus to 7 plus ?

The 7 plus gets a price drop because it's an older phone

And main difference between 7+/8+ might be camera otherwise idk

How? You have to have your eyes open and be paying attention to have it unlock. It even failed during their demo.

Touch ID has my phone unlocked at the home screen as soon as I pull my phone from my pocket.

That's the gold standard of convenience as far as I'm concerned.

Being conscious isn't some drastic inconvenience bro. :lol:

I don't know anybody who takes their phone out of their front leg pocket with their finger tip actually on the home button. The ergonomics don't really work.

Going to cop the X. My only issue is that they keep shipping these with lightning to USB cable. I recently got a new MacBook pro and there is no USB port. They should ship these with usb-c to lightning cables.

Might get a white one now that there's no more jet black. Never had a white phone before :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom