Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Lulz
IMG_3738.JPG

Think I'm gonna go the Apple Store tonight and ask them nicely to comp me with a new battery for my 6.

Can't do 50 days. Can't do it.

Kinda disappointed in both phones but idk what I was even expecting :lol: No home button is gonna take some getting used to I'm still swiping to unlock

Wireless charging seems alright but I can't use my phone while charging or in my car. If they somehow make it for your car cup holder or something then I'm in. Maybe they'll make phone mounts with built in charging mats :pimp:

Real talk I might just end up with a 7s. I still want jet black. Not in a rush so I'll wait and see what I decide on

Can someone school me on Apple TV? I can buy Apple TV and I'll have hbo go (for example) and other streaming apps? Or do I have to buy/rent episodes? Is there a monthly bill? I've never understood how it works

Face ID is gonna **** all over Touch ID.

How? You have to have your eyes open and be paying attention to have it unlock. It even failed during their demo.

Touch ID has my phone unlocked at the home screen as soon as I pull my phone from my pocket.

That's the gold standard of convenience as far as I'm concerned.

Kinda disappointed in both phones but idk what I was even expecting :lol: No home button is gonna take some getting used to I'm still swiping to unlock

Wireless charging seems alright but I can't use my phone while charging or in my car. If they somehow make it for your car cup holder or something then I'm in. Maybe they'll make phone mounts with built in charging mats :pimp:

Real talk I might just end up with a 7s. I still want jet black. Not in a rush so I'll wait and see what I decide on

Can someone school me on Apple TV? I can buy Apple TV and I'll have hbo go (for example) and other streaming apps? Or do I have to buy/rent episodes? Is there a monthly bill? I've never understood how it works
I think you can still charge your phone via cable. On Apple.com the charging cable is part of the accessories.

Wireless charging is just another way to make you spend even more money.

iPhone 8/8+ are weak to me, essentially the 4th year on a row Apple has gone with the same design.
The X isn't all that either. All those features are a few years old and the price doesn't help either. Might just stay on my 6s Plus until the Pixel is announced

Did the 7plus price drop ?

Does the new phones still don't have headphone jacks ?

Is the 8 and x wireless charging?

Main difference from a 8 plus to 7 plus ?

Back
Top Bottom