• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
All I need am I'm set

IMG_3733.PNG
IMG_3731.PNG

Like when you're on stage during a presentation and it fails to work?
Looked like the reason it failed was because it had just been restarted and required the passcode before using the biometric features (like TouchiD on current iPhone)
So not a technical failure but human error.

Face ID is sooooo stupid. Touch ID was the GOAT. Animojis is so gimmicky and the novelty will wear off quickly. Screen and cameras are all that I need.

If you are staying with the 7 plus or getting the 8 plus I have a few silicone/leather cases I will let go for cheap.

Face ID is sooooo stupid. Touch ID was the GOAT. Animojis is so gimmicky and the novelty will wear off quickly. Screen and cameras are all that I need.

i can see hella issues with the face id. animojis is week. those cameras and the screen and the options for photos is what i need in my life.

Looked like the reason it failed was because it had just been restarted and required the passcode before using the biometric features (like TouchiD on current iPhone)
So not a technical failure but human error.

Ehh... possibly. You'd think they would've been prepared for their most important presentation / release ever.

Back when the first iphone was announced, Steve Jobs actually finessed the audience into believing that everything he was doing on stage was on the same phone. In reality, they had multiple phones behind the stage, ready for each task to be completed and then they'd switch out, reboot that phone, etc.

https://www.techspot.com/news/54246...ts-behind-jobs-first-iphone-presentation.html

The iPhone 8 is a 7 that comes with iOS 11 out the box? What else am I missing, a glass back and I think that's it :wow:

:nerd:Just checked how much it would cost to upgrade today to with the iPhone upgrade program. Would be 137 and some change to do it right now instead of waiting till December :nerd: I'm tempted to pull the trigger

But X ain't delivering till November anyway smh

Back
Top Bottom