• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully enough for me to tell directv to **** off

yeah the lack of explanation here has me skeptic.

Like can i get NBA....NFL... and EPL on one subscription? Is this about to be like SlingTV? Why no explanation on how this is even possible

How are the batteries on the series 2? I would think that adding cellular to the 3 would cause the batteries to drain quickly (like other cell smart watches). I think apple missed the mark here for me, i just want some local storage and the ability to store offline spotify playlists for running/hiking (i doubt this feature will ever be available on an iwatch now since they want everyone to buy the 3). Looks like the samsung gear is going to be the one for me.
HORRIBLE.

I dont use my watch to the max like some people do. I only use it to count steps and music when Im walking.

100% battery life Monday morning at 7:20
by Tuesday afternoon, Im down to 15%

Mind you, Im not using all the features. The only thing I get reminded on my watch is the calendar and a phone call. I do allow apps to get notifications on the phone, I dont allow my text messages to come to the phone, NOTHING. Just look at my watch for steps and the time.

apples-one-word-explanation-for-why-it-killed-the-headphone-jack-courage.jpg

So they skipped the "S" but kept the "S" design and called it the new 8. Looks exaclty the same

Back
Top Bottom