• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
b6d3e565b464f96eaa8df664c0538aa0--zoolander-iphone-.jpg

what a giant waste of time.. X doesnt appeal to me cause I dont want a 1000 dollar piece of glass and plastic and the 8 looks like a giant polished iphone 7 turd...

if i break my iphone 7 i will probably go back to android

apple with the ball drop as usual which is lately for them

Apple all ****ed up

Next gen, current gen (increment), and superior limited edition? Seems messy to me.
It's like they're half assing the upgrade for whatever reason. I really don't see a reason to upgrade unless the X is widely available and blows me out the water. Not excited about this 8 at all.

Underwhelming so far, was torn between the 8 and the X but looking like ill go with the X since the 8 is basically the 7s

Not sure what people are expecting. They haven't announced the X yet....how are we crapping on it?

I have an iphone 6 and if the A11 is everything its supposed to be...quad core...3MB ram....then its def a great step up

What's this iPhone X everyone is talking about?

I see an iPhone 7 plus with a software update...

Pray they release the X with airpods. Only makes sense, being the 10th anniversary you wanna go hard but we will see

What's this iPhone X everyone is talking about?

I see an iPhone 7 plus with a software update...
You know, I'm starting to think they pushed the X back because of all of the issues with TouchID under the glass.

At this point, I'm not sure I can see them throwing the X in as an 'oh and by the way.'

Haven't been in here in a while.
Although I'll stay android I did expect apple to come with the game changer for the 8. This really coulda/shoulda been the 7s.
I suppose the X will have all the bells and whistles

Back
Top Bottom