• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Apple Watch gonna have dudes out there looking like

michael-knight-watch-1.jpg
636665da5aca019d9b41f61bba6741aa.jpg

While I do think a FaceTime camera on would be tight, it's really a blower that much to some of you guys?

I don't even like FaceTime on my phone, and they haven't even put a 1080p FaceTime camera on the MacBook yet.

No real need for Apple TV 4K if there aren't a great deal of programs out there that are shot in 4K, right?

How are the batteries on the series 2? I would think that adding cellular to the 3 would cause the batteries to drain quickly (like other cell smart watches). I think apple missed the mark here for me, i just want some local storage and the ability to store offline spotify playlists for running/hiking (i doubt this feature will ever be available on an iwatch now since they want everyone to buy the 3). Looks like the samsung gear is going to be the one for me.

How are the batteries on the series 2? I would think that adding cellular to the 3 would cause the batteries to drain quickly (like other cell smart watches). I think apple missed the mark here for me, i just want some local storage and the ability to store offline spotify playlists for running/hiking (i doubt this feature will ever be available on an iwatch now since they want everyone to buy the 3). Looks like the samsung gear is going to be the one for me.

Mine last all day easily

Back
Top Bottom