Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My girl has the apple watch and I have the Samsung one the S3 and she stay jelly :lol:

Can't believe they are number one watch thought didn't think it did that good as they hoped it would.

Just here for the phones
My AirPods are still straight
I upgraded to the Series 2 watch so I'm good

My girl has the apple watch and I have the Samsung one the S3 and she stay jelly :lol:

Can't believe they are number one watch thought didn't think it did that good as they hoped it would.
I purchased both watches at the same time to try them out. I fell in love with the Frontier S3, i liked the apple watch.

I ended up returning the S3 because I have an iphone and could not get all the features. It was a sad day because I really liked the look, feel and ever the operating system it had. I dont love my apple watch but I need it for my work outs and step counting.

Apple Watch is finally getting my money

Apple Watch with cellular clutch af for the gym

I purchased both watches at the same time to try them out. I fell in love with the Frontier S3, i liked the apple watch.

I ended up returning the S3 because I have an iphone and could not get all the features. It was a sad day because I really liked the look, feel and ever the operating system it had. I dont love my apple watch but I need it for my work outs and step counting.

Yeah she got me the S3 for V-day and first got me the classic and then I looked up that the sportier frontier has calling and all that so I changed it out.

I never was a fan of the apple watch and when she got it and I compared it to my S3 I felt the S3 was way superior but maybe this new one will be dope.

I also was one of those people that said smart watches are stupid and pointless and not necessary until she got it for me now I can't live without it.

How TF is there still no front facing camera on the iwatch? What is the purpose of an iPod now when the iwatch has Apple Music :rolleyes

I have the OG Apple watch and it works fine. I barley use it anyways. But it's useful for quick texting and checking time which is all I need from it.

And these Keynotes cheesy as hell

Back
Top Bottom