Apple October 22nd Event

I'm thinking of hitting up Costco
Walmart
Kmart
Radio shack
And fry's electronics
Also maybe the Sony store
Those places I don't think did pre order
And their also might be extra consoles from people who didn't pick up or whose cards get declined at the register :lol:

Talk about droppin racks in one day lol.

...but Jordan and Call of Duty don't have big rollout events to announce the same **** over and over. 

Just release the **** and post the upgrades in a blog. 

Activision does... theirs was over-hyped so much they had eminem debut his single "survival" at it

Nike/JB does but more low key

Last edited:
Been wanting to get a MBP, but I have a 2008 MB (the black one) that I put new RAM and HD in and it runs great to the point where I really don't need to drop money on a new laptop anytime soon still. I just want one :lol: I'm gonna hold off though, chances a new body drops within the next 2/3 years?

Apple has fallen off so hard :smh:

what happen to the innovative company it once was?

thinner, lighter and colors is what Apple is all about now.

The company is so predictable.

I remember before I would be hyped for these keynotes because I was always expecting something innovative and different.

There is a reason why they still sell the iPad 2, i still have mine and im sure im not missing out on much 4 ipads later.

Even the Apple commercials are just :x now, and not in a good way.

Been wanting to get a MBP, but I have a 2008 MB (the black one) that I put new RAM and HD in and it runs great to the point where I really don't need to drop money on a new laptop anytime soon still. I just want one :lol: I'm gonna hold off though, chances a new body drops within the next 2/3 years?

more info on the ram and hd (pm me bro). i have an older model mbp too and i want to upgrade it.

Apple has fallen off so hard 
mean.gif

what happen to the innovative company it once was?

thinner, lighter and colors is what Apple is all about now.

The company is so predictable.

I remember before I would be hyped for these keynotes because I was always expecting something innovative and different.

There is a reason why they still sell the iPad 2, i still have mine and im sure im not missing out on much 4 ipads later.

Even the Apple commercials are just 
sick.gif
 now, and not in a good way.
you can't have something innovative every year.  There are gimmicks and there are innovations.  Smart phones and tablets today are relevant regardless of OS because of apple.  Plus that new Mac Pro looks like a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Got an 2011 15inch MBP that still runs strong. Was going to get the 13inch initially but I'm soo glad I went with 15 instead. Debating on whether I should sell mine right now and get close to a G for it and just get a new one with that education pricing.

Apple hasn't done squat in terms of innovation. All they've done was take what's already out there and dumbed it down for the masses.

more info on the ram and hd (pm me bro). i have an older model mbp too and i want to upgrade it.
yeah i been hearing the new retina MBP arent upgradable
so i have been having second thoughts on this as well

Everything is soldered to the motherboard. Thats the biggest reason why I didn't get the retina last year and opted for the non retina version. I can open this one up and add more ram and an extra HDD. I'm planning on replacing my disk drive with a HDD.

Everything is soldered to the motherboard. Thats the biggest reason why I didn't get the retina last year and opted for the non retina version. I can open this one up and add more ram and an extra HDD. I'm planning on replacing my disk drive with a HDD.
or can u add a ssd after taking out ur disk drive????

LOL at the first ipad mini only dropping 30 bucks.

LOL at the ipad mini 2 being only 100 dollars less than the new full size ipad.

Makes the decision too easy.

iPad air it is. :pimp:

SMH

id go cop 2 ipad minis right now one for me and one for my mom is they dropped it more. $30 decrease?

apple is getting cheap now, all they care is about outrageous profits

I just don't get some of you guys..

What can Apple do to make iPads revolutionary again? Seriously, what (in reasonable lengths) in your opinion, should they do to their iPads? What is it that they didn't do / haven't done to them that makes you unimpressed by their announcement?

Apple is Apple. Billions of dollars and small improvements on products that work great already. With the way tech is today, through chips, RAM, capabilities, etc.. There isn't much farther to go up. There aren't HUGE LEAPS to take like there used to be.

The iPads are thin as hell for what they are, the iPhones work how they're supposed to, and performance increases by basically 2x EVERY YEAR THEY RELEASE A NEW MODEL.

Some of you guys don't even know what you're crying over / asking for. Smh a part of me still thinks iPads are corny anyways, and I laugh when I see fools walkin outside with one like it fits in their pocket. :lol:

People just want to complain about something. Even when minor upgrades on products are expected.

Agreed. The haters compare this to android tablets that come out so often while Apple is usually one time a year. Not sure what more you wanted from this as it is the lightest, thinnest, and fasted tablet out.

Put an A7 chip in the iPhone/iPad y'all say nothing can use that potential and it's pointless.

Retina screens all across the board without compromising size, battery life, or weight, y'all say it's not that big a difference.

One thing, at least apple allows for support of it's its past products with software upgrades to most of its past products (even up to 4 years ago).

Not an android hater but I don't understand the hatred and what more y'all expected from apple.

Last edited:
I just don't get some of you guys..

What can Apple do to make iPads revolutionary again? Seriously, what (in reasonable lengths) in your opinion, should they do to their iPads? What is it that they didn't do / haven't done to them that makes you unimpressed by their announcement?

Apple is Apple. Billions of dollars and small improvements on products that work great already. With the way tech is today, through chips, RAM, capabilities, etc.. There isn't much farther to go up. There aren't HUGE LEAPS to take like there used to be.

The iPads are thin as hell for what they are, the iPhones work how they're supposed to, and performance increases by basically 2x EVERY YEAR THEY RELEASE A NEW MODEL.

Some of you guys don't even know what you're crying over / asking for. Smh a part of me still thinks iPads are corny anyways, and I laugh when I see fools walkin outside with one like it fits in their pocket. :lol:

The least they could do was add touch id and a gold version

The least they could do was add touch id and a gold version

If SRS..

Touch ID would be pointless on an iPad IMO because the way people hold it (one hand on the back and one hand to use the screen) wouldn't make it practical like it is on the iPhone, but knowing Apple and the way they integrated Siri you'll see it eventually.

Plus, the reason for adding Touch ID was because they know people carry their entire lives on their iPhones because it goes everywhere with us. iPads aren't used like iPhones by most people.

Gold? You're disappointed because they didn't add a Gold iPad? You're picking things to complain about at this point.

If SRS..

Touch ID would be pointless on an iPad IMO because the way people hold it (one hand on the back and one hand to use the screen) wouldn't make it practical like it is on the iPhone, but knowing Apple and the way they integrated Siri you'll see it eventually.

Plus, the reason for adding Touch ID was because they know people carry their entire lives on their iPhones because it goes everywhere with us. iPads aren't used like iPhones by most people.

Gold? You're disappointed because they didn't add a Gold iPad? You're picking things to complain about at this point.

People still touch the home button so why not have touch id? Many have just as much on their iPad as they do on their phone. These are things that will probably be on the next iPad when they could've been on this iPad.

People still touch the home button so why not have touch id? Many have just as much on their iPad as they do on their phone. These are things that will probably be on the next iPad when they could've been on this iPad.

Ok fine. That's the only 2 things your complaint about with this update? Touch ID and the color gold?

Ok fine. That's the only 2 things your complaint about with this update? Touch ID and the color gold?

There's just not much that's new about it. Almost every new device is thinner, faster and lighter than its predecessor. I guess we're reaching a dead end with these devices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom