Apple October 22nd Event

iPad mini 2 copped. iPad air and iPad mini 2 both have same specs while iPad mini 2 being 100 dollars cheaper and more portable and smaller. Def copped

What is the iPad air? No retina?
If they did that what would they release next year?  You should know apple's game by now. 
Wait. Wut?

The Air has Retina.
That means next year's iPad will have the innovative fingerprint scanner which it could have already included this year, but they'll need new bells and whistles for next year.

Retina displays came out 3 years ago, and just now made it to all its products... 

Apple does it again....

Absolutely nothing

Why do people post things like this? Like Samsung doesn't release the same thing every year? Like the same damn Call of Duty doesn't release EVERY year? Like dudes aren't buying the SAME retro Jordans.... EVERY YEAR.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and saying buy the ****.

And if people really watched that keynote and thought Apple did NOTHING, you guys should go back and watch the Macbook Pro and Mac Pro segments.

It sounds like some of you are looking for Apple to make something drastically different so you can upgrade your hardware from last year.

Slimmer iMacs last year, Ipad Mini last year, smaller and more powerful Mac Pro, slimmer and lighter iPad this year; These things are nothing? :lol:

I'm not saying this **** is revolutionary (well, maybe that Mac Pro with 4K compatibility), but its more than "nothing".

Just because nothing appealed to you, that doesn't mean they did nothing. Since when was in necessary to upgrade your hardware EVERY year? When was it necessary to make huge hardware changes EVERY year?

What exactly were you expecting out of them today?

A car or some ****?

Last edited:
u guys think people will be dumb enough to trade my ps4 for a new macbook??????

:x
is that a yes or no??????

I don't even know fam. I can't even fathom why anyone would consider that trade :lol:

What is the iPad air? No retina?
If they did that what would they release next year?  You should know apple's game by now. 

Wait. Wut?

The Air has Retina.

That means next year's iPad will have the innovative fingerprint scanner which it could have already included this year, but they'll need new bells and whistles for next year.

Retina displays came out 3 years ago, and just now made it to all its products... 

That probably will happen too. Thats something that does irk me about Apple...

Why do people post things like this? Like Samsung doesn't release the same thing every year? Like the same damn Call of Duty doesn't release EVERY year? Like dudes aren't buying the SAME retro Jordans.... EVERY YEAR.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and saying buy the ****.

And if people really watched that keynote and thought Apple did NOTHING, you guys should go back and watch the Macbook Pro and Mac Pro segments.

It sounds like some of you are looking for Apple to make something drastically different so you can upgrade your hardware from last year.

Slimmer iMacs last year, Ipad Mini last year, smaller and more powerful Mac Pro, slimmer and lighter iPad this year; These things are nothing? :lol:

I'm not saying this **** is revolutionary (well, maybe that Mac Pro with 4K compatibility), but its more than "nothing".

Just because nothing appealed to you, that doesn't mean they did nothing. Since when was in necessary to upgrade your hardware EVERY year? When was it necessary to make huge hardware changes EVERY year?

What exactly were you expecting out of them today?

A car or some ****?

View media item 626250

I say you still try though. I want to see if you can actually pull it off. :lol:

Nahh. I wouldn't even fall into that trap
i dont mean a new retina though
but like a new macbook pro without the retina the one they BASICALLY discontinuing today

idk man im a go for a ps4 or 2 and see if i can at least flip for 6-8 a piece and put forth towards one
im kinda upset about how the pricing and specs for entry level rmbp are
i planned on getting one for my girl for christmas but it doesnt seem worth it gotta buy the mid-level to even justify the specs

but like a new macbook pro without the retina the one they BASICALLY discontinuing today

idk man im a go for a ps4 or 2 and see if i can at least flip for 6-8 a piece and put forth towards one
i planned on getting one for my girl for christmas but it doesnt seem worth it gotta buy the mid-level to even justify the specs

Isn't it pretty much over getting your hands on a ps4 on release date unless you pre-ordered a ps4 or got a connect

I say you still try though. I want to see if you can actually pull it off. :lol:

Nahh. I wouldn't even fall into that trap

Still kind of a stretch. I'm using the mid 2012 model right now (the now discontinued one) and I couldn't see myself parting ways with it. Especially for a PS4 :lol:

But flipping the consoles for the money definitely sounds like a good move. Especially if the PS4 is on lockdown all winter. You'll be coming out a winner.

And if you can flip them both for around $600-$800, you'll definitely have enough for the 13inch pro.

Isn't it pretty much over getting your hands on a ps4 on release date unless you pre-ordered a ps4 or got a connect
I'm thinking of hitting up Costco
Walmart
Kmart
Radio shack
And fry's electronics
Also maybe the Sony store
Those places I don't think did pre order
And their also might be extra consoles from people who didn't pick up or whose cards get declined at the register :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom