Apple October 22nd Event

Been wanting an IPad mini with an A6 and retina. They dropped it with an A7 so it's a definite scoop now

Rumors barely included a Retina Screen for the new minis and they hit us with that and the A7. Basically a smaller ipad air, I'll take it.

Only thing they could have done better was to have a better camera. Sold my Ipad 3 (Retina Screen) about 3 months ago anticipating this and it lived up to the hype.

LMAOOOO mehhhh

Keeping this mini.

Thanks for nothing, Tim Cook.

As much as I disliked dude, Apple ain't **** without Steve Jobs.

iMac mini, iPad Pro, iPhone Mini, iPhone Air Pro Mini.

Diddy maybe have invented the remix but Tim Cook gonna perfect it :smokin

Dudes really out here acting like there isn't other options...

Did yall not just watch that same presentation iPads make up 81% of the tablet market for a reason. Dudes talking like iPads should only be for old people who don't need options, what a joke.

What kind of customization do you want though?

I want this new ipad air for my personal business that I will begin soon. Carrying the light ipad air will be a lot more time efficient and space efficient than lugging around my 2009 MBP.

I also have been studying Ebooks lately and reading them on this new ipad air will be so much more convenient than sitting at my desk all the time to read them on my laptop.

Those are the reasons I'm excited for this new ipad. So happy it's thin and light. The reason i never loved the idea of an ipad was because of how bulky it seemed. It never seemed necessary to me.

But now it does.

I don't care about fancy customizations I need something light and reliable to get work done with on the fly and this seems like what I've been waiting for.

So no complaints from me.

looks like i might have to pick up that 13 inch macbook without the retina that they have left on the site it still has a disc drive
that 500 gigs looking good
but damn i wanted that ssd
but thats a $200 upgrade JUST for 128 gigs of ssd space and $400 for only 256

Buy a surface then
laugh.gif
My 2nd GEN Nexus 7 is just fine. 

I want this new ipad air for my personal business that I will begin soon. Carrying the light ipad air will be a lot more time efficient and space efficient than lugging around my 2009 MBP.

I also have been studying Ebooks lately and reading them on this new ipad air will be so much more convenient than sitting at my desk all the time to read them on my laptop.

Those are the reasons I'm excited for this new ipad. So happy it's thin and light. The reason i never loved the idea of an ipad was because of how bulky it seemed. It never seemed necessary to me.

But now it does.

I don't care about fancy customizations I need something light and reliable to get work done with on the fly and this seems like what I've been waiting for.

Dream sold. 

C'mon fam.....  the iPad 3 and 4 are far from bulky. They way you talking is like there's a 3 pound difference, when there's really less than a 1/2 pound change.  

But now it does.

Dream sold. 

C'mon fam.....  the iPad 3 and 4 are far from bulky. They way you talking is like there's a 3 pound difference, when there's really less than a 1/2 pound change.  

If I was a sheep being sold on dreams by apple don't you think I would of bought a IPAD by now?

Didn't you read my post? I'm not buying it ONLY because it's lighter. I actually need one. I'm starting a fitness business soon, I've found numerous 3rd party ipad applications that would be beneficial to my business. Time efficient applications that would help me a lot more than a clipboard and paper, and would be a lot easier to carry than MacBook Pro.

The weight difference between the ipad air and ipad 4 may not be super big, but the weight difference between the ipad air and my MBP is.

I don't get why it annoys you that I'd rather purchase the air and enjoy the lighter/thinner aspect of it than purchase a 3 or 4 for around the same price with worst specs

No ones saying it's the most significant upgrade ever. But for someone whose been waiting to get their first ipad, it only being 1 lb makes it that much sweeter to buy.

Cherry on top of the sundae bro. I was gonna have to buy one regardless, so why not be excited that I can get the most bang for my buck?

It's not gonna be a toy for me to play angry birds on. This is something I want to invest in for work and education.

Last edited:
does upgrading to iOS wipe my HD?

i forgot what happened when i upgraded to mountain lion

You pointed out the size and your new found love for the iPad --- not me. 

Never said anything about specs. 

You came across like this is what you've been waiting for.  

It's just more of the same from Apple with no innovation. That's why I didn't get what you're so excited about. 

Back
Top Bottom