Apple October 22nd Event

How fast is the iPad 2 now
My 3GS started slowing after year 2
I'm curious to know how the iPad 2 runs on ios 7? I have felt the same way, fearing the new firmware will slow down old hardware. But can that be the case if they are still pushing it? Especially for only $100 cheaper?

the mini will be copped... anyone know a release date on the mini or when maverick comes out?

How fast is the iPad 2 now
My 3GS started slowing after year 2
I'm curious to know how the iPad 2 runs on ios 7? I have felt the same way, fearing the new firmware will slow down old hardware. But can that be the case if they are still pushing it? Especially for only $100 cheaper?

i have an ipad 2 on 6.1.2 and its fine....same since the day i bought it honestly....but then again i don't plan on getting ios7 and of my 16 gigs i only have 9 used on it...since i don't store a lot on it i just load it up when im going some where or stream net flix or hbo and don't actually keep movies on the device

i was also expecting an A7X cpu but it looks like apple is using the same chip for everything
also expecting a fingerprint reader
very meh launch

no one should ever buy the ipad 2 and/or ipad mini 1

ive been trying to find an excuse to get an ipad since they came out :lol:

My iphone and laptop have been enough as of now though

me too man....maybe I'll get an og mini now though :lol: .....or a Nexus :nerd:

Last edited:
The one thing that scares me is that they called it an ipad air.

That makes me feel like they'll bring the real "iPad 5" out quickly in the spring and screw me if I buy that air right now.

But I've waited long enough for my first ipad. So whatever.

The one thing that scares me is that they called it an ipad air.

That makes me feel like they'll bring the real "iPad 5" out quickly in the spring and screw me if I buy that air right now.

But I've waited long enough for my first ipad. So whatever.
well it will be a year from now if it were3 to happen anyways.

I actually felt this was a pretty good conference from them. I'm a 4s, 2011 Macbook, and ipad 2 owner.

All of the upgrades seemed actually pretty reasonable and reasonably priced. I can understand why some of you would feel like there is really no need to upgrade if you have a ipad 2 (honestly I'm still trying to find a reason myself). I do think that the new chip will help with iOS 7 which is notoriously laggy on older devices.

I have often said I will never give up my iPad 2 unless it breaks but I recently cracked my screen so I may just get it fixed and give it to my mom. The iPad air is actually pretty intriguing. Someone mentioned a iPad pro tho, I would be pissed if apple released something like that in 2014.

The Mini having someone equal specs to the iPad air is amazing I can see that being a really big deal for the holiday season.

Dudes who bought the iPad 3&4 got swindled I swear. Apple has never really seemed to back those generations like they did the second gen iPad its crazy (ahh well money well spent for a person like myself)

Been wanting an IPad mini with an A6 and retina. They dropped it with an A7 so it's a definite scoop now

Apple couldve made the ipad mini cheaper by making a plastic c version like 199-250. But homey don't play that game.

Apple sells y'all so many dreams. 

This type of **** should only excite old people who need simplicity. 

I love the look of the iPad, but that's where it stops. It's so stale otherwise. The lack of customization kills it for me. I need to be able to give my devices some character. 

plus NONE of the retina macbooks have a disc drive :smh:
man they ***********
They dropped the price by 200, a disk drive is 100
true but look at the storage capacity u cant do **** with 128 gigs if u gotta use apps day in and out and what about uploading my music
i still buy physical copies
u Have to get the 1499 macbook just to be able to use properly

Last edited:
Apple sells y'all so many dreams. 

This type of **** should only excite old people who need simplicity. 

I love the look of the iPad, but that's where it stops. It's so stale otherwise. The lack of customization kills it for me. I need to be able to give my devices some character. 
Buy a surface then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom