Apple October 22nd Event

I was already fine with the size of the regular ipads. I wouldn't want a device with weak sound and speakers at that price. My nexus 7's speaker is garbage and way lower than my phone's but it's a low priced device so that's expected.

new like what?
Just wait 3-5 years for "new."
You're being silly if you expect something "new" after 1 year.
mean.gif
?

Portable device technology has reached a temporary apex. This could last another 2 to 5 years. It's going to be the same deal, lighter, thinner, different colors. 

The next thing is going to be flexible devises that make your phone even more portable. This is going to take some time.

For those wanting new Apple innovation, you have to accept that fact that we are just now starting to experience the apex ceiling.

I for one, am amazed at what I have right now. Regardless of whether the innovation has been incremental year over year, the power of a cell phone, a tablet, a laptop, is exciting. The capabilities are endless. Instead of complaining about a lack of innovation, I'm still in pursuit of getting the most out of the technology today, and I have a long way to do. Be creative people! You make the machine, the machine doesn't make you. 

Everybody asking for innovation, nobody wanna put down bread for the Mac Pro though

Last edited:
Man Mavericks is amazing. I can now mirror my mac to my big screen. Just slide it over to the right and bam!!!!

My MPB was previously excluded due to age. Will be getting rid of cable soon. I will just bootleg all my stuff.

Never bought a tablet, planned on waiting til the new ones came out to get the OG mini on a price drop....I messed around with my roomate's ipad 4 and his gf's mini and yea the retina is nice but its not like the og mini is that bad or grainy. Think I'm just gonna go that route instead of getting the new one

My tablet gets used the least out of all my gadgets maybe I need some better apps. Anybody know a good app for taking class notes? I saw a girl using a stylus to write notes on her iPad but idk which app it was

My tablet gets used the least out of all my gadgets maybe I need some better apps. Anybody know a good app for taking class notes? I saw a girl using a stylus to write notes on her iPad but idk which app it was

Notability is great from what I hear, that may be it

After finally hearing the prices for the new iPad mini. I'm confident that I'll get my daughter the old one and save $100. She don't need a retina display

Hearing about that t mobile plan for free 200gb /mo (not much but I'll mainly be using it in places that have wifi) but for 0 down 0 interest and at the end you end up paying the same price by the end of the cycle :wow: other carriers are gonna be under pressure but that's a damn good plan imo.

I know they hope to convert a certain % over to their paid plans but this is a smart move and likely will be a hit

Last edited:
How do you turn off the sound that plays when you turn up the volume on the mac?

I've already deselected "play user interface sound effects."

I still makes that annoying sound effect.

Back
Top Bottom